Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** The Official ** 'I was too excited to sleep last night' thread

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I was up at 6am .... too excited to sleep! I'll be leaving Devon for Brighton shortly thanks to saltash seagull, who's made it possible for me to be at the game today. Thanks very much saltash... what a top man! And thanks again to all the other NSC'ers who offered to help me get to the game!

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Slept soundly last night. Off to the gym before the game to ease the tension. JUST WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK END!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleeping tablets might be the only solution.

Dapper

Dec 4, 2009
Only two beers an an early rise for me.

First Saturday in ages with a clear head on me.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I got stupidly drunk going to get up now though and make the most of it. Bumped into gary heart last night in digital and had a good chat with him, legend!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Had too much to drink with [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] and to bed later than planned.

Already in Brighton as want to get ticket stuff sorted at Queens Rd so we don't have to join any ticket office chaos at the ground later.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
I normally wake up at 11... was up at 7 this morning. Its like Christmas day as a 10 year old all over again. Having been given a new ground and two record breaking transfer fee's spent and the return of LuaLua maybe asking for a win is too much.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Yep. Awake at 5. I'll be the bloke wth bags under my eyes down to my chin at the bar in the WSU. Just hope they are all open. Went to the Familiarisation day & the one at the southern end was closed. Anyone know if it was open against Eastbourne Borough?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Had a funny dream, that I went with my dad (RIP) had a funny position in the ground where you could not see the pitch only a large screen TV. Asley barnes did cross for CMS to score with his head.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
5 hours kip, two nights in a row. Hope I don't fall asleep as soon as the novelty's worn off :jester:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I has an amex dream last night, somebody scored from outside the box, but I cannot remember who it was, it was us scoring though

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Several pints too many last night saw that I got a decent amount of sleep. Can't wait to crack on today!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Been awake on and off all night. But more to do with pain resulting from having two teeth out yesterday, one a dirty great molar at the back, and a bridge fitted at the front.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Went to the pub and proceeded to tell everyone I could about game tomorrow and how much it means :flop:

That mean after a subway I fell asleep about 2AM then kicked out the bedroom by the missus at 9AM for being to fijity and annoying.

Bacon sarnie cooking now and just on internet taking in all the info and news about the game/stadium/bhafc I can.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here