Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official Graeme Souness is a **** thread

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Souness is in the studio today as a pundit on our game -
What wonderful pearls of wisdom will the dinosaur come out with today about us ? :wanker:
Feel free to post them here !!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Have Sky mentioned us, yet?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Easily avoided... start watching when the game begin, smoke cigarettes in half time, continue watching when the second half starts, and then turn it off once the game is over.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Souness bleating on that we have a history of being too intricate, pretty on the eye with no end product.

Hughton says in so many words that we do have an end product

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is that nasty Graeme Souness not saying enough nice things about us again ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Souness bleating on that we have a history of being too intricate, pretty on the eye with no end product.

Hughton says in so many words that we do have an end product

The Guardian’s Scott Murray:

“It’s a familiar story for Brighton, though: nothing to show for plenty of pretty build-up. A tale once told by Graham Potter, now narrated by Roberto De Zerbi”.

A6A463E1-C86D-437D-94FE-D5C130FA8FFD.png

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I like Souness in a kind of old school slightly politically incorrect uncle kind of a way, he reminds me of my dad a bit - although my dad is obviously substantially less well hard, entirely un-Glaswegian and categorically has never won the European Cup.

Ermmm yeah, Souness just makes me chuckle.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He's a miserable bar steward.

I'm amazed that Sky haven't given Ian Wright a chance in summarising (maybe they have and he's happy with terrestrial TV). Last night on ITV he can be infuriated with something (the offside USA goal) and then a couple of minutes later he's smiling and just enjoying whatever match he's watching. To sum him up, he doesn't take himself too seriously and that is a good quality to have. He just loves football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here