The Official England are actually playing a qualifying game live on TV thread.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
That arse could never do it for me on FM. Should have known he'd get one tonight.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Usual rubbish, a central defensive paring of Cahill and Smalling is NEVER going to be good enough to beat anyone decent

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I didnt think so just a tentative knock forward into space that should have been cut out by one of the four defenders around the scorer.

But you could say for almost any goal that the defence should have done better. Why wasn't CMS marked properly for that overhead-kick versus Burnley? Why didn't Doncaster close Forster-Caskey down quicker season before last?

It was a good run and finish from Novakovic following an excellent through ball and counter which the defenders should have done better with but that doesn't detract from the quality of the goal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I didnt think so just a tentative knock forward into space that should have been cut out by one of the four defenders around the scorer.
A' knock forwards' into a space that one of your team mates is running into could also be described as a good pass - certainly sounds like the essence of good attacking football to me. Something we should have done a lot more of last season ...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports