Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official "Dobbie to Palace" thread [merged]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe because he didn't speak Spanish, he was cold shouldered ?

Seriously. He couldn't give less of a toss, if he tried. Shocking attitude.

People will argue that he never got a chance, but when he DID get a go, he simply wasn't prepared to put the effort in.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I agree with that, BUT he hasnt really had a run of games in his favoured position.

Maybe because he didn't look interested.

Eggs and chickens I guess.

I was told he is our second highest earner, so I guess it frees up wages.

Don't see the point of a loan to Palace, get the money off them now, whilst they've got it.

I'm happy with a loan deal.
At the end of the period, if he's as bad as most of you are suggesting, you can take back your highest earner !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

People will argue that he never got a chance, but when he DID get a go, he simply wasn't prepared to put the effort in.

Actually I'm recalling people having a pop at him after Charlton away. No-one likes a player who CBA do they?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

a Ryan Harley Mk II

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Maybe because he didn't speak Spanish, he was cold shouldered ?

Yeah. I imagine Wayne Bridge, Gordon Greer, Adam El Abd, Gsry Dicker, Ashley Barnes, Liam Bridcutt, Dean Hammond, Craig Mackail-Smith, Andrew Crofts, Will Buckley and Kazenga Lua Lua - and that's just the ones I can be arseed to think of off the top of my head - have excellent Spanish.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nobody since Kazim Richards has looked as disinterested as Dobbie. Fact.

What a load of rubbish. What does that even mean? That he didn't run around like a headless chicken? It's not worked out for him, fine, but the idea that he's disinterested is nonsense.

Quite. Rewriting history.

Not at all. I said LOOKED as disinterested as Dobbie. That's my opinion, and a perfectly valid one, based on what I've seen.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What is the point of selling him to them they will pay a 10p in the pound deposit and then go into administration before paying the rest.

Apparently we've asked for half of the Zaha cheque as security. It will be sellotaped to the other half so they can pay it into the bank when they pay the loan agreement off. :lol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What is the point of selling him to them they will pay a 10p in the pound deposit and then go into administration before paying the rest.

We'll put down £200, knock you for the rest, and Gus can repossess him !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What a load of rubbish. What does that even mean? That he didn't run around like a headless chicken? It's not worked out for him, fine, but the idea that he's disinterested is nonsense.

You definitely didn't go to Charlton away. Great chance for him to stake a claim for a starting spot - watched closely cos frankly I was excited about him as a player. At no point did he even break into a jog. Unbelievable.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Actually I'm recalling people having a pop at him after Charlton away. No-one likes a player who CBA do they?

He was SHITE that day. Pulled out of challenges the lot. Even u must see how gd CMS attitude is compared to SD pal ?! ;) it may not be everything but it means a lot..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kevin Philips , looks like a loan deal until the end of the season , he gets his bus pass in June.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

He was SHITE that day. Pulled out of challenges the lot. Even u must see how gd CMS attitude is compared to SD pal ?! ;) it may not be everything but it means a lot..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here