Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is Trump on the list? This is the guy who has a patch on one eye and a parrot on his shoulder having shipments of medical supplies turned around mid voyage so he can reclaim them for the US. Then bans the export of medical supplies by US companies to other nations....but then calls India and ask then to supply a drug that India have already banned exporting outside of India. Oh and apparently there are to date no proven benefits of the anti malaria drug (hydroxychloroquine) over Covid-19.

He also claims that their FDA has approved the drip as a treatment for coved-19 which they deny.

Once this is over I do hope that the world remembers how nearly every county has tried to work together for one another.

That's about the 6th nomination for Trump on this list for varying reasons. He could make double figures by Easter Sunday.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
That's about the 6th nomination for Trump on this list for varying reasons. He could make double figures by Easter Sunday.

Can I nominate him again following his subsequent unveiled threats to India if they do not give him access to their stocks of this unproven drug. All the while banning US companies from supplying other nations with medical supplies that are needed to save lives.

#init-together

The new order once this strange period plays out should be fun.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is Trump on the list? This is the guy who has a patch on one eye and a parrot on his shoulder having shipments of medical supplies turned around mid voyage so he can reclaim them for the US. Then bans the export of medical supplies by US companies to other nations....but then calls India and ask then to supply a drug that India have already banned exporting outside of India. Oh and apparently there are to date no proven benefits of the anti malaria drug (hydroxychloroquine) over Covid-19.

He also claims that their FDA has approved the drip as a treatment for coved-19 which they deny.

Once this is over I do hope that the world remembers how nearly every county has tried to work together for one another.

Trump needs to be skinned and the skin used to make a tent. If that tent kept one raindrop off the head of someone in need it would be Trump's greatest and only contribution to the human race.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Matching his EQ (empathy quotient). No doubt his IQ is double that. Smart guy. :facepalm:

At times like this I'm happy [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] is at home, practising dib dib dob, and ******* himself to a bloody stump over how well all this is working out.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Trump needs to be skinned and the skin used to make a tent. If that tent kept one raindrop off the head of someone in need it would be Trump's greatest and only contribution to the human race.

Not the worst idea but I hate the colour orange.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Blimey Harry, your post was timed at 01.21 … you must have had some nightmare !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here