Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Lions v Seahawks just kicked off in the pub I'm in. Lot of Lions fans watching here

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Results not going the way I would have hoped so far, although as none of it involves the Redskins it mostly involves me trying to decide who I hate the least :) Always had a sof spot for the Raiders though.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
The Texans were better than I thought they'd be. Fancied them to win but they actually looked quite good, albeit against poor opposition. Wouldn't fancy facing Thomas Rawls, either.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
So it will be Seahawks v Atlanta Jones v Sherman rematch can't wait for this, just hope we don't have some gutless officials this time! Really fancy our chances against the hawks at the dome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Packers are on a roll.

Fancy them to win tonight, bur the real Aaron Rodgers needs to turn up and have a good day.

Go pack go!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 completely pointless play-off games.

Yet the Packers v Giants will end up being a 'last man standing' death match, giving the winner next to no chance in a weeks time.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Very impressive on both sides of the ball here by the Steelers. Along with the early season thrashing of the Chiefs, it's their best performance of the year

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
38-13 Giants ripped apart by Rodgers (best QB in the NFL?) Beckham had a 'mare - he'll be crucified in the NYC tabloids tomorrow for his pre game partying.

Giants are really missing Tom Coughlin.

Not a decent wild card match all weekend, 4 blow outs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What are the adverts like?

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Talk about a Rodgers master class that was incredible to watch last night. Can't wait for all the games next weekend, could be some classics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
38-13 Giants ripped apart by Rodgers (best QB in the NFL?) Beckham had a 'mare - he'll be crucified in the NYC tabloids tomorrow for his pre game partying.

Nobody likes an 'I told you so' smartarse, but ...

i think you're being somewhat harsh on Nelson, Matthews, Ha-Ha, Hyde and the O line.

As fantastic as Rodgers eventually became, it ain't happening with the offensive line, and big plays by the alphas in defensive.

I could watch the hail mary throw all day long.
Sporting perfection.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

Giants are really missing Tom Coughlin.

Not a decent wild card match all weekend, 4 blow outs.

Not sure Coughlin would have made much difference. With their record, the Giants were unlucky to finish up against a hot Packers side at Lambeau with Rodgers playing like he is at the moment.

Do they still show that commercial with the British guy acting as Rodgers double?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
When you think the Jags couldn't be any more inept than they are, they go ahead out Jaguar themselves. So, despite having Doug Marrone on the staff for ages, waiting until the season is lost to sack Bradley, spending lots of money bringing in an external team to help recruit the new Head Coach, the Jaguars are appointing Doug Marrone. LOL. Such a shambles of a franchise.
Maronne gets the job by virtue of the fact he was the only prospective HC that was willing to hang his hat on Bortles. Coughlin and Smith wanted another QB but Caldwell has invested too much in Bortles.

Edit. Tom Coughlin has been appointed VP of Football, cool :)

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Any Browns fans on here should watch a replay of CFB Championship your next QB is one hell of a player. What a game. Rarely has a late night been so richly rewarded, Clemson and Bama served up a treat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here