Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have a bad feeling about the game. I've been very wrong about him in the past, admittedly, but I still think Cousins has a meltdown in him.
That's certainly one option, as is the exact opposite.
All the while exactly the same applies to the Packers. (but not Rodgers)

I can see a team being 31 - 3 up at the half.
The only intrigue is, I have no idea which one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well that escalated slowly but what a finish. Agree, Vikings beat themselves there. Perfect game winning drive until that kick.....

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Who's the Viking fans on here?!

Sadly, it's me.

Absolutely gutted. But what a season we've had. Proud to be a Vike despite how heartbreaking that finish was. We will only get stronger from here on in, we're a young team with a great coach in Zimmer. Winning the NFC North was incredible, and I can't wait for next season. Hopefully Walsh will go and we'll get a new kicker in the draft.

Seahawks scraped through but I'm not surprised. I expected to be wiped out by them and to get so close is positive for us. Ah well, still!

Skol Vikings!

Jul 7, 2003
So, with one game to go then the Chiefs Texans was the expected blowout but the other two games have been great watching, if not always for the right reasons.

Recorded the Bengals Steelers game as I thought it could be explosive given what happened a few weeks ago. Didn't let me down and a great finish to the game. Big Ben may struggle for next week which can only be good news for my Broncos.

As for this evenings first game, somewhat attritional but what a cruel finish (unless you are a Hawks fan). Now for the last game and it could be a shootout if Cousins plays as he had the last few weeks (thanks for helping me win my Fantasy league) but really expect the Packers to cruise this one.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sadly, it's me.

Absolutely gutted. But what a season we've had. Proud to be a Vike despite how heartbreaking that finish was. We will only get stronger from here on in, we're a young team with a great coach in Zimmer. Winning the NFC North was incredible, and I can't wait for next season. Hopefully Walsh will go and we'll get a new kicker in the draft.

Seahawks scraped through but I'm not surprised. I expected to be wiped out by them and to get so close is positive for us. Ah well, still!

Skol Vikings!

We could do with Walsh in Jacksonville, I read he's kicked more FG's than any other kicker this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Told you.

I'm calling this game now, I'm just gutted my halftime score prediction is already impossible.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloody 'skins can't do anything right.

I'm now going to have to stay up for the 3rd quarter, instead of going to bed after the first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here