Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
See the Chiefs continue their people patch, Kansas World Series and Super Bowl champions?! ever happened before where a city has won the World Series and super bowl in the space of 4 months?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
See the Chiefs continue their people patch, Kansas World Series and Super Bowl champions?! ever happened before where a city has won the World Series and super bowl in the space of 4 months?

Three times
' 69 New York (Jets, Mets)
' 79 Pittsburgh (Pirates, Steelers)
' 04 Boston (Red Sox, New England Patriots)

In '03 the Florida Marlins won the World series and Tampa Bay Buccaneers the Superbowl. The Marlins are based in Miami but would be the closest team to Tampa (280 miles.)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eagles eff it up again...what a curious season we are having this year.

Panthers look nailed on for the playoffs, and it wouldn't surprise me if they went all the way.

Texans doing well too.

New England Cheatriots still look good, but probably because the are playing with their own balls!!!!

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Three times

In '03 the Florida Marlins won the World series and Tampa Bay Buccaneers the Superbowl. The Marlins are based in Miami but would be the closest team to Tampa (280 miles.)
Tampa Bay Rays?

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Three times

Thanks bud! Although Tampa bay does have the Rays in baseball! :)

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I think it's got quite tough to call a Superbowl winner all of a sudden. A few weeks ago I thought New England were nailed on.

Now I can make cases for Patriots, Bengals (as long as Dalton gets fit and right), Steelers, Panthers, Cardinals and Hawks

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think it's got quite tough to call a Superbowl winner all of a sudden. A few weeks ago I thought New England were nailed on.

Now I can make cases for Patriots, Bengals (as long as Dalton gets fit and right), Steelers, Panthers, Cardinals and Hawks

The Bungles :lol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lol:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch

Ruling out the Broncos? Manning will be back for the Chargers game I recon and will be a force as strong as any. Saying that my money would probably be on the Panthers or Cardinals...

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Ruling out the Broncos? Manning will be back for the Chargers game I recon and will be a force as strong as any. Saying that my money would probably be on the Panthers or Cardinals...

Manning looked shot long before he got injured, I think Osweiler is an upgrade unless Peyton gets some arm strength back. His stats this year are horrible. They've got no real running game and their usually impressive defense got torn to ribbons by the Steelers last night. I'm down on Denver at the moment!

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Manning looked shot long before he got injured, I think Osweiler is an upgrade unless Peyton gets some arm strength back. His stats this year are horrible. They've got no real running game and their usually impressive defense got torn to ribbons by the Steelers last night. I'm down on Denver at the moment!

Meh, I am a Bills fan and this year was another year of false hope... Although I have hope that Rex Ryan has a few more tricks up his sleeve next season.. Might be false hope however.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
What's everyone's thoughts on beckhams antics last night, thought he was lucky to still be in the game tbh

I agree. One of the local tabloids is saying he will probably get a hefty fine and a possible suspension. One of my work colleagues was at the game and said the head butting incident was not shown on the big screens at the ground as they were worried it could incite the fans

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Meh, I am a Bills fan and this year was another year of false hope... Although I have hope that Rex Ryan has a few more tricks up his sleeve next season.. Might be false hope however.

Appointing Rex Ryan was their first big mistake. He's a good defensive coach but never a Head Coach, ask any Jets fan.

Jul 7, 2003
What's everyone's thoughts on beckhams antics last night, thought he was lucky to still be in the game tbh

Banned for the next match - no surprise there although he is appealing against the ban.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Some big games.

Pats @ Jets
Packers @ Cardinals

Texans to win the AFC South with a win and a Colts loss. Would never have thought that at 2-5 a couple of months back...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here