Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Normal Raider service resumes, lost by a field goal

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Texans move to 1-3, but manage to keep it below 50. Decent Q4, but still no clue about the starting QB.

Ridiculous end to the game in the last play with Shorts fumbling trying to get a consolation score, getting injured and the Falcons running in a defensive TD.

Nice easy one against Indy on Thursday night with Luck probably back.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Pretty dull affair at Wembley, I almost fell asleep twice sitting in my chair .

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Just seen the saints beat the Cowboys,2 games without Romo 2 defeats. That division is wide open.
Falcons take on redskins next at the dome good chance of going 5-0 although was impressed with redskins win over the Eagles.

When do sky pick their Sunday matches to show live?

Jul 7, 2003
Just seen the saints beat the Cowboys,2 games without Romo 2 defeats. That division is wide open.
Falcons take on redskins next at the dome good chance of going 5-0 although was impressed with redskins win over the Eagles.

When do sky pick their Sunday matches to show live?

Up there already http://www.skysports.com/watch/nfl-on-sky

New Orleans Saints
@
Philadelphia Eagles

New England Patriots
@
Dallas Cowboys

Shame as I was hoping for Broncos @ Raiders as the late game so will be GamePass again for me.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Saints v Eagles really?! Some good games on Sunday, why that one [emoji53] I usually have redzone on tele and watch the Falcons games on cricfree which is a great site!

Jul 7, 2003
Saints v Eagles really?! Some good games on Sunday, why that one [emoji53] I usually have redzone on tele and watch the Falcons games on cricfree which is a great site!

I agree that it is a strange choice. I know that they try to feature all teams regularly but both have those have been on recently. I would have gone for Seahawks @ Bengals which looks like the best of the early games.

As a Broncos fan I'm lucky as at least half of our games are usually on TV due to TNF, SNF and MNF together with the one if three or four chance you get of being the Sunday 9:25pm game being a West Coast team. I used to use some of the streaming sites but they became very frustrating so I switched to GamePass a few years ago. Yesterday was the first time I have used it this season and the one off pricing at £9.99 for a week is pretty good (I remember when it was nearly double that) and the quality was fantastic - none of the bandwidth problems from a few years ago.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
3, we had 3 attempts to win the game and the top the division, but nope, good old Jaguars. Thomas is going to have to make a huge impact when he finally gets cleared. We haven't scored a single point in the 2nd of half of 3 games :lol: so poor

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
A few from Sunday.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports