The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:(

The first half against the Packers might just be the highlight of our season.

Enjoyed the Saints / Panthers game on Sky though.

And with the #1 overall selection in the 2016 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears pick.... :wozza:

We are just so poor, from top to bottom we just suck. Pace and Fox have a LOT of work to do over a LOT of seasons to get this back to anywhere near a good team.

Please, please God let this be the last year we see Cutler in a Bears shirt. I wished we'd gone for Carr or Teddy and we backed Jay, he failed. I wanted us to go after Mariota and trade up but we backed Jay, and again he's thrown two game losing interceptions. He is not going to change that now, so please can we bin him off?

/rant
I can't for the life of me think why you would, but you chaps ought to look at the Rodgers highlight reel, from last night.
That's some mighty fine quarterbacking on a reasonably 'average' night.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Talking of quarterbacking.....

1 a tom.jpg

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Big game later - Pittsburgh without Roethlisberger need to win to keep pace with the impressive Bengals in the AFC North. The Ravens fighting for their season at 0-3.

How many teams have made the playoffs after an 0-4 start?

And regardless of all that it's Steelers/Ravens. A proper grudge match.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Big game later - Pittsburgh without Roethlisberger need to win to keep pace with the impressive Bengals in the AFC North. The Ravens fighting for their season at 0-3.

Looking forward to this one, although Roethlisberger is one of my favourite players to watch, so that's a big shame. Still fancy the Steelers at home on a Thursday, I think Vick will be just about good enough.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Looking forward to this one, although Roethlisberger is one of my favourite players to watch, so that's a big shame. Still fancy the Steelers at home on a Thursday, I think Vick will be just about good enough.

The Ravens D needs to get in Vick's face and shake him up. If he gets time, there's too many weapons on offence for the Steelers to be kept quiet.

The Rams did a good job of it last week though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Used to be when both had a defence worth worrying about, not so much now.

Isn't Vick the back up in Pittsburgh?

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
The Ravens D needs to get in Vick's face and shake him up. If he gets time, there's too many weapons on offence for the Steelers to be kept quiet.

The Rams did a good job of it last week though.

Haven't seen the Ravens this season, but by all accounts their defence is a bit of a let down this year. They're odds on favourites according to Betfair, which I find strange.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

The Steelers did a good impression of a decent defence last week.

Admittedly, it was against the Rams. Do you fancy your Bengals for the Division? They've looked fairly tasty so far....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The Steelers did a good impression of a decent defence last week.

Admittedly, it was against the Rams. Do you fancy your Bengals for the Division? They've looked fairly tasty so far....

Division is not the issue for me, its winning a bloody play off game!

This Bengals team has enough to make the playoffs, and should win the division.

Jul 7, 2003

Yep - but Big Ben is out for a few weeks so the dog fighter is next up.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Vick actually did alright, though it is problematic that he doesn't appear to be on Antonio Brown's wavelength.

We found some pretty special ways to lose that game last night, drops in the endzone, more missed field goals, poor playcalls and Forsett showed that we still have big worries stopping the run against balanced offenses.

Jul 7, 2003
Vick actually did alright, though it is problematic that he doesn't appear to be on Antonio Brown's wavelength.

We found some pretty special ways to lose that game last night, drops in the endzone, more missed field goals, poor playcalls and Forsett showed that we still have big worries stopping the run against balanced offenses.

Just finished watching this game. Can't believe how many ways the Steelers managed to find to throw that game away against a Ravens team that are not a patch on recent years. Scobie has got to be in danger of being cut now - he has only 6 of 10 FG attempts and is 6 of 7 on PATs.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Just finished watching this game. Can't believe how many ways the Steelers managed to find to throw that game away against a Ravens team that are not a patch on recent years. Scobie has got to be in danger of being cut now - he has only 6 of 10 FG attempts and is 6 of 7 on PATs.

I thought I was being clever picking Scobee for all my fantasy league teams but cut him in all 3 after Week 2's debacle.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
So who out of
Bengals
Packers
Panthers
Falcons
Broncos and
Cardinals, will go 4-0?

I think packers are a safe bet a long with the cards.
Falcons carry on playing like they have been should get passed the Texans, and hopefully panthers will lose to the buccs!
I think bengals win at home to the Chiefs

Broncos v Vikings could be a interesting one... Am going vikings upset!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports