Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jones again!!!! It's like watching a different team this half to the first!! Eagles, Giants, cowboys..... NFC east dispatched!!
Hmmm isn't playing the NFC east the equivalent of playing Jnr Stat's under 11 team, at American Football.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Jones again!!!! It's like watching a different team this half to the first!! Eagles, Giants, cowboys..... NFC east dispatched!!

Next two games are at home to Houston and Washington so you have a very good chance of getting off to a 5-0 start.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At the start of the year was considered one of the strongest! I seriously thought we'd be 1-2 after first 3 games!
No it wasn't, by who?

7 - 9 will win that division, and I have no idea who's likely to be the best, not as bad as the other 3, team. :lol:

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
No it wasn't, by who?

7 - 9 will win that division, and I have no idea who's likely to be the best, not as bad as the other 3, team. :lol:

To be fair I think a few people fancied the Eagles and the Cowboys, and what with Odell Beckham the Giants looked like they might have a chance.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
To be fair I think a few people fancied the Eagles and the Cowboys, and what with Odell Beckham the Giants looked like they might have a chance.

A few guys from the NFL network on the week leading up the start of the year reckoned NFC east was a very strong division. how we'v came from 14 points down in the 2nd half when cowboys were just slicing through our defence to win by 11 was just incredible. We'v came from behind away from home in our last two games!

Panthers win, Iam still in the survivor league!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just smashed the Bengals, well beat them.

To be honest any win for Oakland means smashing the opposition.

Jul 7, 2003
Great last quarter of the early games for my fantasy team - picked up over 50 points in that time.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The Red Rifle is leading passer of the day so far.

Great win in Baltimore

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Iv given up, for once I smash I projected score and still on course for another defeat and going 0-3!!

I take it all back Matthews td for dolphins and Seahawks great defence and Wilson throwing a td pass has put me over 100 points and in front by 10. He has Chiefs defence to come tomorrow so go Denver! Lol

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
I take it all back Matthews td for dolphins and Seahawks great defence and Wilson throwing a td pass has put me over 100 points and in front by 10. He has Chiefs defence to come tomorrow so go Denver! Lol

Iv given up, for once I smash I projected score and still on course for another defeat and going 0-3!!

Ok now highest scorer of the week with 122, think Iv cracked it!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Blimey - Cardinals absolutely on fire at the moment. Got it going on both offense and defense. Carson Palmer 9-0 in his last 9 starts. Bruce Arians is 15-3 at home in his time as head coach at Arizona. Good times to be a Cardinals fan right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here