Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thanks NFL, the Skins weren't even allowed a week to savour victory. Normal service resumed in NY as we stink out yet another night game, error strewn bilge that has taken the air out of any fledgling optimism that was growing in DC. Weekend ruined and it's only friday morning!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Thanks NFL, the Skins weren't even allowed a week to savour victory. Normal service resumed in NY as we stink out yet another night game, error strewn bilge that has taken the air out of any fledgling optimism that was growing in DC. Weekend ruined and it's only friday morning!

I'm absolutely staggered that Kirk Cousins doesn't seem to be the answer.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm absolutely staggered that Kirk Cousins doesn't seem to be the answer.

I liked him at Michigan State, and thought he did well in his first season with the Skins when he had to come on regularly to replace the smashed up Griffin III, mainly thanks to the Offensive scheme Shanahan would run :facepalm:

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I liked him at Michigan State, and thought he did well in his first season with the Skins when he had to come on regularly to replace the smashed up Griffin III, mainly thanks to the Offensive scheme Shanahan would run :facepalm:

He's a strange player, looks like he should be very good but throws so many interceptions. Maybe he can work on that, but at the moment he's not up to it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He's a strange player, looks like he should be very good but throws so many interceptions. Maybe he can work on that, but at the moment he's not up to it.

Dalton never looked up to it either when Gruden was calling the plays in Cincy, oh how we laughed (and rejoiced) when Washington ''poached'' him :lolol:

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Dalton never looked up to it either when Gruden was calling the plays in Cincy, oh how we laughed (and rejoiced) when Washington ''poached'' him :lolol:

Do you think Dalton can hold it together in the playoffs this time? If so, the Bengals must be a reasonable bet to go a long way.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do you think Dalton can hold it together in the playoffs this time? If so, the Bengals must be a reasonable bet to go a long way.

There's a good team there, contenders I reckon, but I just cant see see Dalton leading them all the way to a Superbowl.

Saying that, he's made some lovely throws so far this season, and the most encouraging thing is they were deep balls too which has always been his weakness. The ones I've seen him throw have been on the money without the WR even having to break stride.

I don't have Gamepass this year so haven't seen the games in full but we definately have a team that should ge making waves in the playoffs if we can avoid injuries to important players that is.

Having Eifert back at TE is a massive plus for us, he's going to be up there with the Gronk at that position I reckon.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Titans vs Colts is my game of choice this afternoon. I think Mariota might be the real deal.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders possibly about to win again alert.........:eek::unclesam::flypig:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here