Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The Jets / Giants game coming up on Sunday could be an important match for Tom Coughlin. Although he has won 2 Super Bowls if the Giants miss the play offs again that will be 4 years in a row and that could be enough to get him fired / retired in a month’s time. It looks like being the Odell Beckham / Darelle Revis (assuming he’s cleared by the doctors) showdown. My money’s on Beckham – he’s the most dangerous player the Giants have at the minute. Although I think it will be the Eli Manning / David Harris battle that will decide the game – but after Manning’s inexplicable meltdown in Washington when the game was there for the taking I think the jury’s out. I think this will be a great match and hoping for a Giants win.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The Jets / Giants game coming up on Sunday could be an important match for Tom Coughlin. Although he has won 2 Super Bowls if the Giants miss the play offs again that will be 4 years in a row and that could be enough to get him fired / retired in a month’s time. It looks like being the Odell Beckham / Darelle Revis (assuming he’s cleared by the doctors) showdown. My money’s on Beckham – he’s the most dangerous player the Giants have at the minute. Although I think it will be the Eli Manning / David Harris battle that will decide the game – but after Manning’s inexplicable meltdown in Washington when the game was there for the taking I think the jury’s out. I think this will be a great match and hoping for a Giants win.

Do you get to go

Dec 15, 2014
Here
In the last 5 games we've visited the RedZone 18 times, and come away with just 5 TD's. When you have Hurns, Roninson, Yeldon and Julius Thomas it simply isn't good enough. Bortles is very erratic and is throwing a pick per game, but we're spending enough time in the oppositions end to win these games. Considering how quickly Kahn gets through managers at Fulham I'm surprised Bradley is getting such a free ride. He's 11-32 ???

It's Tampa--nobody cares!

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Jags have a winnable schedule from now, should be some good games wit three on the road

away at Titans
home to Colts (not sure when Luck os back)
home Falcons
away Saints
away Texans (tough)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Jags have a winnable schedule from now, should be some good games wit three on the road

away at Titans
home to Colts (not sure when Luck os back)
home Falcons
away Saints
away Texans (tough)
Chargers should have been winnable :( It doesn't matter which QB is in for the Colts, we lost to Hasselback earlier in the season despite having 3 opportunities to kick for the win. I predict we'll finish 5-11, which isn't great progress in all honesty.

Edit. Brees will have a field day picking apart our secondary.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Chargers should have been winnable :( It doesn't matter which QB is in for the Colts, we lost to Hasselback earlier in the season despite having 3 opportunities to kick for the win. I predict we'll finish 5-11, which isn't great progress in all honesty.

Meyers blew that game for the Jags, I not sure whether its been honourable or crazy to have stuck with him after that

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton

Edit. Brees will have a field day picking apart our secondary.

lol we feel the exact same about our teams atm. Falcons v Jags will be a interesting game for many reasons!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Meyers blew that game for the Jags, I not sure whether its been honourable or crazy to have stuck with him after that

They did try out a few kickers in the following weeks but didn't pick anyone up. To be fair to him he kicked that absolutely huge FG against the Ravens to win us the game. We've got greater problems than Myers shanking the odd conversion.

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
lol we feel the exact same about our teams atm. Falcons v Jags will be a interesting game for many reasons!

Pretty sure we'll get whooped. We've got no defense, no pass rush and any experienced QB destroys us. Against the Chargers Bradley ran the defense with Branch and Clemons as the defensive ends, they finished with a combined ZERO sacks, 1 tackle and 5 penalties:lol: wtf is that about. We really need Fowler to come good next year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That wasn't even a hail mary pass.
It was just a pass to Rodgers who happened to be a fookin long way away.

I'm loving the fact he was tackled by Randall Cobb, :lol:

Lions = Kittens.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just seen the end of the game. Crazy finish, albeit enabled by another dodgy penalty. Great throw by Rodgers to win it though. This has been one of the best NFL seasons in living memory, so many dramatic games. What a fantastic sport, brilliant entertainment.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That wasn't even a hail mary pass.
It was just a pass to Rodgers who happened to be a fookin long way away.

I'm loving the fact he was tackled by Randall Cobb, :lol:

Lions = Kittens.

You're totally right. Perhaps that's not a bad tactic for a hail mary send all your speedsters to the back of the endzone and let your tight end stroll up there and catch the ball unmarked!

Only the Lions (or the Browns) though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
BREAKING NEWS - WORLDS DULLEST BAND TO PLAY SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW. :yawn:

coldplay-coldplay-76051_800_600_0.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here