Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The OFFICIAL 2014 Ryder Cup thread***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Litigate You're Having a Laugh
Rory and G'Mac shove Phil Mickelson's words back down his throat.
Wonderful teammate hug as G'mac wins his point.

F**k off Phil

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Good to see Reed's putt miss on 18, very disappointing to see Stenson miss the hole...but thats what he does.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nearly there

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Reed should be the guest of honour at the Amex on tuesday night. BOOO!

I know Keegan Bradley has had some success in the past winning a major but most of the time he's not up to it. I have the occasional bet on majors and Bradley has been way off more times than I can remember by missing cuts etc. A fool and his money springs to mind :lolol:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
We've retained the cup, now all it needs is for Donaldson to confirm the win. Even Sergio is sinking putts now !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing shot by Donaldson

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The RIDER Cup is the most FAKE Sky'd UP FAKE excitement contest since the FISHING or DARTS, nobody cares about it

I know you are a wind up merchant, but as a team sport, I am as much into the Ryder cup as I am the Ashes.
The buzz as they stuff it up the Septics is fantastic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know you are a wind up merchant, but as a team sport, I am as much into the Ryder cup as I am the Ashes.
Blimey. Although I'm not a big cricket fan, I do watch Sussex and most England games, whereas the only golf I watch is the Masters and Ryder cup - and I rate the Ryder cup miles more than the ashes. It's the best event in the world after the footy.

PS - **** off Salmond

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mumbles and whispers about Watson's leadership skills now on the radio. However apart from Faldo, you could give the captaincy to anyone and we would win it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here