Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
This is England mate, no such thing as private messages anymore. Especially if it has the slightest hint of racism, I truly think there is more to come out in this whole story and I would not mind betting it will involve a few creative accounting errors. The fact that they managed to obtain search warrants must say something and these messages were just found on the off chance. I doubt that if they were not xocnering fottball that they could have made them known.

It's a disgrace. Like you say, how 'coincidental'. As in many of these things, someone has an axe to grind, and more will come of this story.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
To be fair, Palace have had a close shave there, and done absolutely the right thing. Malky & his pal will get the Ron Atkinson treatment, if not something a bit stronger.

I for one will be enjoying watching Scudamore squirm when he realises he will have to say something about this! This is exactly why he should of resigned; what can he say?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
From reading the article, all I'm left thinking is how many people must have had first hand experience of such various racist, sexist and homophobic comments. And that's just from these two, which I imagine is tip of iceberg.

Football like many industries really protect their own.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Palace again showing us how to business .... How long did it take us to appoint Sami and palace land a decent appointment within a couple of days .... Fact .... Come lickers let's hear u defend the club again!!!!

I look forward to your next post on this subject. Tremendous work.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No they're not. They are messages sent as part of official business in employment.

I would imagine if they were sent via company computers/ email accounts, or phones paid for by the organisation, then they have every right to (a) search them and (b) take action against those using them.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
All I can say is take your shots Brighton fans. I can't but think we are truly up the crapper on this one. Our sporting director is a nasty homophobic, sexist racist. As was our number 1 managerial target. Vincent Tan was completely right. Moody cheated to get cardiff's team and now cardiff will have a right to get a court order to go through all of our phone and computer records in order to bolster their lawsuit. We're utterly buggered.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
All I can say is take your shots Brighton fans. I can't but think we are truly up the crapper on this one. Our sporting director is a nasty homophobic, sexist racist. As was our number 1 managerial target. Vincent Tan was completely right. Moody cheated to get cardiff's team and now cardiff will have a right to get a court order to go through all of our phone and computer records in order to bolster their lawsuit. We're utterly buggered.

No we are not, if there was anything unsavoury that maybe uncovered we could just admit it, not to mention we have already been fined for the breach of the rule. I fail to see what action Cardiff could take, is finding out a team sheet in advance breaking any sort if law? Not to mention they will have a pretty hard time proving that is what had them relegated. Did Pulis know how he found out the team? Did Parish? So many variables and stuff all to go on. How anybody could not suss that those two were dodgy though is beyond me.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
No we are not, if there was anything unsavoury that maybe uncovered we could just admit it, not to mention we have already been fined for the breach of the rule. I fail to see what action Cardiff could take, is finding out a team sheet in advance breaking any sort if law? Not to mention they will have a pretty hard time proving that is what had them relegated. Did Pulis know how he found out the team? Did Parish? So many variables and stuff all to go on. How anybody could not suss that those two were dodgy though is beyond me.

The issue is that there is a very strong argument to allow cardiff court orders for all of our phone and computer records.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The issue is that there is a very strong argument to allow cardiff court orders for all of our phone and computer records.

Not if we just admit breaking the rule. They cannot ask for court orders to help them prove something if we just admit it. I just hope Parish never knew about this, because then I will be pished off. Then again its never dull supporting Palace.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Not if we just admit breaking the rule. They cannot ask for court orders to help them prove something if we just admit it. I just hope Parish never knew about this, because then I will be pished off. Then again its never dull supporting Palace.

Makes me wonder what Pulis knew about all of this business when he was having those "robust" conversations with prince charming before he walked out.

Oh, and of course you're right. Supporting palace must be a entertaining experience. It certainly keeps the rest of us interested in your chimps tea party of a club.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Oh, and of course you're right. Supporting palace must be a entertaining experience. It certainly keeps the rest of us interested in your chimps tea party of a club.

To be fair if I was a Brighton fan I would be crying out for any sort of entertainment at this time, don't worry though your season will start in September.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Calm down no need to get knickers in a twist.

Originally Posted by W.C. View Post
Whilst he's clearly a decent manager, I'm not convinced he'll keep them up. When they signed Pulis, that was a blow, because if anyone is going to avoid relegation, he's the man, as he proved.

Will make Tan's decision look even worse if he does do well.

Exactly. I stated he was a good manager. But, that I wasn't convinced he'd keep them up. Hardly, a PALACE ARE DOWN! post is it? Even went on to say would make Tan look a dick if he does well. Suggesting I think he could have done well.

You tw*t.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Palace again showing us how to business .... How long did it take us to appoint Sami and palace land a decent appointment within a couple of days .... Fact .... Come lickers let's hear u defend the club again!!!!

I can tell you're a shit amex fan. Premiership dream? Really? Shows the mentality of new fans who came along and expect us to go up quick. And are you saying Parish is better than Bloom?

Do you even support Brighton, you tedious palarse troll?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
To be fair if I was a Brighton fan I would be crying out for any sort of entertainment at this time, don't worry though your season will start in September.

If you were a Brighton fan you'd be a lot better dressed and more popular with women. You'd also have more friends and be a more rounded individual. Hey ho.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
If you were a Brighton fan you'd be a lot better dressed and more popular with women. You'd also have more friends and be a more rounded individual. Hey ho.

Hey ho? How is the Mrs by the way.

As for women and friends I do okay. My clothes are slightly boring as half the time I'm wearing a suit, not the rubber type you wear but the more traditional style.
I must say in have missed you LG, a but like Vincent Tan misses Malky Mackey

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Seems a bit odd to me that Moody's home was raided back in March, was that kept from Palace? Did they investigate the reasons for themselves? They may have some culpability here if a blind eye was turned. I would be surprised if they did not know anything after all of that. Presume he'll be gone tomorrow, surprised also that it didnt happen today...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hey ho? How is the Mrs by the way.

As for women and friends I do okay. My clothes are slightly boring as half the time I'm wearing a suit, not the rubber type you wear but the more traditional style.
I must say in have missed you LG, a but like Vincent Tan misses Malky Mackey

Those " friends" of yours...don't tell them you've got a job. They'll be round your gaff with crowbars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here