Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I believe it was Steve Parish, and no one else, who said the appointment would be quick in order to be able to do something in the remainder of the transfer window.

57,000 views on a thread welcoming Malky to Palace. Bless.

If we get someone better, it won't be a problem.

I think it's important to remember at times like these that we're a midtable Premier League club, and you're... well... not. :whistle:

View attachment 57613

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
At least one of you, well done £50 to Remf at the end of season, proof to be posted on Nsc deal?
A great cause so worth defending my team as I did last year but no one came forward and that was before Tony Pulis was appointed

I say we both pay [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] the money upfront and he can hold it till next May (or Xmas :thumbsup:)? To be honest, Palarse fans do not have a good record of paying up bets made on NSC and this way no one can back out or forget.

What ya say?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Easy to say that now he's not joining though isnt it - most Albion on here agreed it would be a v good appointment for you - nobody out of work better out there imo

I posted yesterday that I was not happy about him joining us, something does not sit right with me the way him and Moody apologised to Tan. It really makes me wonder if they were upto anything untoward.
As for his managerial expertise, look at the money he spent. Once you start to look past the fact that Tan is an egomaniac, you see that he actually backed Mackey extremely well.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If we get someone better, it won't be a problem.

I think it's important to remember at times like these that we're a midtable Premier League club, and you're... well... not. :whistle:

View attachment 57613

One mid table premier league finish makes you a sturdy mid table premier league team, as much as South Korea's semi final in the 2002 world cup made them a sturdy world cup semi final team.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I say we both pay [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] the money upfront and he can hold it till next May (or Xmas :thumbsup:)? To be honest, Palarse fans do not have a good record of paying up bets made on NSC and this way no one can back out or forget.

What ya say?

The last person to welch was your very own footsoldier, glass houses and all that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I posted yesterday that I was not happy about him joining us, something does not sit right with me the way him and Moody apologised to Tan. It really makes me wonder if they were upto anything untoward.
As for his managerial expertise, look at the money he spent. Once you start to look past the fact that Tan is an egomaniac, you see that he actually backed Mackey extremely well.

Something tells me It's the Cardiff owners that made them apologise - who knows? Who do you realistically want then?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because it's for Remf you fanny :wave: good cause is it not?
It certainly is. If you want to give them £50, do it. Equally, if a Brighton fan is mouthing off that you're going down, challenge them to a bet. But don't just challenge all of us saying 'none of you have the Cojones to step up', when it's odds on you'll stay up. Or shall I make the same challenge to Palace fans on Brighton avoiding relegation this year?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Something tells me It's the Cardiff owners that made them apologise - who knows? Who do you realistically want then?

I know they made them apologise but why would they agree to it?

As for the manager, I cannot honestly answer that.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Am so happy it's not Malky Mackay as I reckon he may have kept the filth up.

Please be McLeish, that would be like xmas and birthday at once!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here