Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You never quite achieve funny do you, keep trying though. Practice makes perfect.

You want to be careful, his bestest mate Buzzer will join in and start using long words and everything.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It's great fun to watch and read in the tabloids about the Croydon Unwashed tin potters.

Proven cheats and fined £10,000
Alleged racist, homophobic and sexist employee, now sacked anyway. ( Nothing like waiting to see if he's actually innocent or guilty before you sack him eh ? )
Managers turning them down left right and centre. (Maybe Gazza will take the job and bring each player a fishing rod and some beer first training day )
A Chairman, who spends more money on hair products and male grooming than he does on players.
Having a quality respected manager get your club to the highest position for years and years only to walk out 48 hrs before the beginning of the season because he felt lied to and cheated by the club.

It couldn't be any better for a Brighton fan to watch really. :albion2:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You never quite achieve funny do you, keep trying though. Practice makes perfect.

Whereas you have won "jester of the year" on BBS 3 years running.

I especially liked your "I wear a suit and have lots of friends" riff the other day. My sides are still aching and everything.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Actually, it probably could. After all, we're still a Premier League club and you're a struggling Championship outfit.

At the moment. You'll be eating those words in a few months I reckon.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Poor Palace. Their fans don't even get that it doesn't matter that they're in the Premier League, everyone apart from them still sees them as a joke club.

This latest fiasco just adds credence to the fact that that they can't, haven't and never will have any respect as a proper football club from other supporters.

Having lived in the north for over 20 years I can confirm that Palace are seen in a similar way as Sheffield Wednesday (lolololol) are down south. Except worse because even Sheffield United and Leeds (ROFL) fans grudgingly accept that Wednesday were half decent at one point.

Crystal Palace, ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I was listening to the radio the other day when they started to talk about Palarse. I resisted the urge to switch to any other channel and took a listen. They pointed out that Palarse are now a laughing stock. It isn't only the manager situation, they said, but players turn up to their dump of a stadium and say "you really think I want to play here?" They're doomed, I tell 'ee.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I was listening to the radio the other day when they started to talk about Palarse. I resisted the urge to switch to any other channel and took a listen. They pointed out that Palarse are now a laughing stock. It isn't only the manager situation, they said, but players turn up to their dump of a stadium and say "you really think I want to play here?" They're doomed, I tell 'ee.

What station was that? Can't be talkshit...the place is rammed with palace apologists

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Poor Palace. Their fans don't even get that it doesn't matter that they're in the Premier League, everyone apart from them still sees them as a joke club.

This latest fiasco just adds credence to the fact that that they can't, haven't and never will have any respect as a proper football club from other supporters.

Having lived in the north for over 20 years I can confirm that Palace are seen in a similar way as Sheffield Wednesday (lolololol) are down south. Except worse because even Sheffield United and Leeds (ROFL) fans grudgingly accept that Wednesday were half decent at one point.

This. I have worked all over the country and whenever the subject of Palace comes up the usual response is that they're two bob. Brighton, on the other hand, seem to be widely liked and a lot of football people recognise our epic struggles.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Surely an appropriate time to resurrect this......

1f2298cd0edcb2b63f58f2b2935e561d.jpg

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Whereas you have won "jester of the year" on BBS 3 years running.

I especially liked your "I wear a suit and have lots of friends" riff the other day. My sides are still aching and everything.

Thanks for quoting something I never actually said and I have made one post on BBS in my life.
Others on here are witty and intelligent, you unfortunately are not. Keep trying though, one day you may have a witty thought.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Yes everyone thinks we are jokes and look on BHA as a powerhouse of footballing excellence.Lying to others is one thing, but lying to yourself is slightly desperate.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's actually quite funny. I point out the facts I've learned by talking to fans of other clubs over a period of more than 20 years and I'm accused of lying to myself. Well done. I feel suitably chastised.

My Darlington supporting mate put it best. When you say the name of a club they're either "proper" or "winky wanky" in your head. Guess which category Palace fall into for everyone apart from their supporters.

It's not even a Brighton v Palace thing, it's just fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here