The NSC summer meet-up 2003

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got my photos back too. Bloody hideous (they've got ears - they must be faces. Mind you, they got eyes too. Maybe they're spuds.) & just got a phone call from Yorkie's NedLudd asking if I was still on for the pizza tomorrow night. Er, um, what pizza's that then? Fair cop Ned, I'm a bad man, that memory tape has been completely wiped clean. If it wasn't for the fact that I've got I photo of aforesed ned snogging a painting I'd swear blind I hadn't spoken to the bloke all night. In fact I'd swear blind he wasn't there at all. Nor me. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Safeway - send us a PM with your address on & I'll send you the prints. Chinchindoublechin :rolleyes:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nope, sorry turkey, they're still in a box. Too knacked to dig out the scanner & faff around this time of night - specially after just winning (count 'em) TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY QUID onthe Blessed Virgin Cameron on BB4. Will do a selection of the uglier moments in the morning. Can you post photos straight onto NSC from yer C; drive in this incarnation of NSC, do you know, or does it need some kind of bollocksy hosting thing. Cheers

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Right got the new pics and will get them up here asap. Need to crop them as they're stripped at the moment. Nice pics Tom. :thumbsup:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
artoisbeefturknsc.jpg

Artois and Beefy do.. something.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
cheshnsc.jpg

More names I should know.. David M? DannyCullipslookalikeDad? and Cheshire (I know that one)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Has anybody noticed The Laughing Bluebird hasn't posted since he met us all?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports