The NSC summer meet-up 2003

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
This thread going into NSC Gold or what? un-stickyfied and falling down into the abyss known as "Old Threads" soon to be lost forever :nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I suggested it earlier but it needs to go 24 hours without a reply??

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I think this should be NSC Golded once The Large One & Artois have got their pictures on here...

Dont think anyone else has any pictures do they?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jonnyboylennon said:
Large One, do you remember Fatboy goin "Who's that on your Tshirt" with reference to your THE WHO t-shirt?

When i nearly throttled him he said "Oh, I take it thats the Beatles".

What a f***ing CLOWN. :jester:

:eek:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
jonnyboylennon said:
Large One, do you remember Fatboy goin "Who's that on your Tshirt" with reference to your THE WHO t-shirt?

When i nearly throttled him he said "Oh, I take it thats the Beatles".

What a f***ing CLOWN. :jester:

No sense of quality.

Actually JBL, I'd completely forgotten about that shameful incident. Shows how used to apathy I must be. Or how unused to beer I am.The pic was even taken on the Palace Pier c. 1965.

Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball. From Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all...

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
Found it. Sorry if my husbands phototgraphic skills have given you grief (incidentally the photo of Royalali and his sister was taken by me in April at the Swan)

Oh well at least 5 people said you looked handsome :lolol: :lolol:
Its all part of the fun although none of them are goner do me any favours:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :angry:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Any more sign of any more pictures? I can't remember who took the cameras along, and was there a camera in the Event?

Last edited:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Wilts said:
Any more sign of any more pictures? I can't remember who took the cameras along, and was there a camera in the Event?

Will hopefully have mine on here tomorrow. Unfortunately we used up all my film before we left the nelson. Real shame, we had a cracking time in the club.

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
yes. yes i did.

got my pictures back. just a case of going to fatboy's and scanning them. but we cant when his parents are there so duno when they'll be on here folks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports