The NSC summer meet-up 2003

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Having consulted Safeway the thread has been merged. Keep it all together as I presume it'll head to NSC gold. Plus no more pics from Safe.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Lush said:
Maybe you need to see the other "Sticky" thread.

In which you look quite pleasing to the eye IMHO.

Even more :eek: (though very complementary and cheque is in the post ;) )

There's that one picture of me looking akin to a Nepalese mongoose, but apart from that I think I avoided the camera a right treat. Either that or it avoided me...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Dear god....that is possibly the worst-ever photograph of myself I've ever had the misfortune to be in. I look like a skeletal, geriatric version of Anne Robinson on speed....

AND my mouth seems to have turned into a cat's arsehole for the evening....

I quite like the one of the back of my head though....

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Wilts said:
Even more :eek: (though very complementary and cheque is in the post ;) )

There's that one picture of me looking akin to a Nepalese mongoose, but apart from that I think I avoided the camera a right treat. Either that or it avoided me...
Probably the latter seeing as we can find pictures of Danny Marney on the internet quite easily.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Judging by this picture Fatboy, you're not all that far of the great Marnster either. ;)

sept_brigt_danny_marney_pres.jpg

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
well they do say the camera never lies Roz

But it can be very unflattering;) ;) ;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Safeway Seagull said:
meettomhark.jpg

Tom Hark, Preston Park takes a picture of, er, someone taking a picture, Gullhanger chats to Beefy, Safeway and Trotster, and Mr Popkins is the latest to be lured by the charms of The Tree.

I might add the bald looking bastard just to the lower right of Popkins yellow shirt is in fact......ME :p

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Well Ned, I'm still not convinced that I should leave the house without a paper bag over my head from now on...

Actually, I find the whole thing profoundly depressing! Once upon a time I was sort of reasonably OK looking. Now I'm the stuff of my own nightmares.

I might add the bald looking bastard just to the lower right of Popkins yellow shirt is in fact......ME

Blimey, I didn't realise that was you, Crabtree. We were but feet away since I'm the back of the head that's at the front of the pic!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rubbish roz, you're a lovely looking lady.

Cameras have a horrible habit of distorting the truth. I'm not a bit photogenic and dislike seeing photos of myself.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
what a great 10 pages ! great to hear everyone came away happy,cept Artois, sorry i couldn't be there,my loss. :(

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Sounds like I missed out on a great night maybe next time fab photo,s loved the cover of Band on the Run!!!. I had a good excuse I was at Silverstone!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
roz said:
Well Ned, I'm still not convinced that I should leave the house without a paper bag over my head from now on...

Actually, I find the whole thing profoundly depressing! Once upon a time I was sort of reasonably OK looking. Now I'm the stuff of my own nightmares.

Blimey, I didn't realise that was you, Crabtree. We were but feet away since I'm the back of the head that's at the front of the pic!

good grief, you're vainer than the dwaynester. I remeber you pulling a similar face when seeing me at Reading last season!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Christ i look rough mmmmmm!
Bloody stoke fan has swiped these pictures and put em on another footer site and im getting shite loads of greif.:nono: :nono: :nono: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports