The NSC summer meet-up 2003

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Just a thought but if the award was for dwayne v the entire board then why didnt Safeway buy everyone a pint the tight campwad!
:lolol:

dwayne said:
who's got my prize??

did I get booed when it was announced??

I think the general consensus was that the prizewinner in the dwayne -v- the rest rivalry was the rest.

The prize was a free pint from Safeway. So (unless you're dwayne) seek him out sometime.

:drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
he did have an excuse but I cant remember what it was!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I didn't go to the event. I went to the Hop Poles and then to the Enigma where i realised just how pissed i was and that i really should have had some dinner. Had to leave at about 12 because i was incapable of standing.

:ohmy:

That's probably why the bloke I thought was you gave me such a dirty look!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
jonnyboylennon said:
Everyone chanting "You got sacked you got sacked you got sacked" at me when i arrived was a touching moment, thank you all. ****s....

Turkey in the skip was a classic moment, although Berkshire was still calling turkey 'Beefy' at the end of the night. MMMMMMMM :p

I started 'you got sacked' :p :salute:

He was calling me Beefy in the morning too. Thought he was joking. :D

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Lord Bracknell said:
I think the general consensus was that the prizewinner in the dwayne -v- the rest rivalry was the rest.

The prize was a free pint from Safeway. So (unless you're dwayne) seek him out sometime.

:drink:

Excellent, Safeway that means you owe me two pints :drink: :drink:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
well I know someone called Tom who's name aint dwayne, il seek him out. As for me I do enjoy a good handy shandy, but then who doesn't....as long as I'm hated I'l keep up my services to the board.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
roz said:
And then once you start this putting up the pictures business you can't stop.....

nsc5.jpg

Formation Drinking 1

nsc6.jpg

Formation Drinking 2 - Berkshire Seagull does it in style

Pic 1. Turkey, Biscuit, Beefy
Pic 2. Danny Seagull & MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :p :p :p

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
dwayne said:
"biscuit" looks about 8. Good to see old beefo's as sexy as ever, what happened to fakio slim??

He fell in love.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
roz said:
Yeah, but did he tell you he still loved you in the morning? Or did he just sod off and pretend the events of the night before had never happened???

He bought me breakfast! :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports