Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2023/24 Edition

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
National League Play Off-s streaming on National League TV .

Looks as if all the relevant National League South games are available to stream for £9.50 per match :thumbsup: , except for the the Final where you will have to be an international customer . So of no use then to fans local to the clubs involved . :(

National League Play Off-s streaming on National League TV .

Looks as if all the relevant National League South games are available to stream for £9.50 per match :thumbsup: , except for the the Final where you will have to be an international customer . So of no use then to fans local to the clubs involved . :(

For the Final, that's because it'll be broadcast on TNT Sports in the UK.

Some more good news at Woodside Road is the approval for the North stand development. Was unanimously approved (with conditions attached) at the Council planning meeting last week but the BBC picked it up on it as a story today. Myself and about a dozen other fans went along to the meeting - only made me have more respect for everyone who went to the Public Enquiry for the Amex day in day out, because nearly 3 hours of that session was enough of a brain drain!

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I’m not his number one fan or his assistant (he’s a bit of a prat IMO), I don’t think he’s done that well with the resources he’s had there. Big changes at Lewes in the summer for all teams I imagine.
Not that I’ve got an agenda or anything, but clearly the assistant is just a complete clown. Just complete idiocy at 12.01 for no reason whatsoever.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I’m not his number one fan or his assistant (he’s a bit of a prat IMO), I don’t think he’s done that well with the resources he’s had there. Big changes at Lewes in the summer for all teams I imagine.
That Lewes Assistant Manager has form for dickhead behaviour. He deleted his Twitter account last year after getting into an online spat with another clubs fans, sailing very close to the wind with certain remarks. I know the club got wind of it and he had his knuckles rapped. Of all clubs Lewes, he had to be an idiot to believe he would get away with that by potentially bringing the club into disrepute. Sounds like good riddance.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Thought I'd mosey on to the Worthing website and bag a couple of tickets for Sunday to find all gone...

Anyone in the know as to is it POTG?
Sold out last evening. As soon as the announcement was made the WFC FB page was swarming with offers of tickets from the likes of Mums in Litte Rock Arkansas & similar who'd purchased four tickets but were now unable to make it to the Worthing play-off game. Devastating for them.

Well done to the WFC social media bod who deleted and blocked the majority of these spambot scammers late into night. At least one unsuspecting fan was about to get taken in.

A pity BHA aren't so proactive in getting on top of the problem. I raised the question some time back and the response from PBOBE was, the social media team are "too busy." A disappointing response.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Not that I’ve got an agenda or anything, but clearly the assistant is just a complete clown. Just complete idiocy at 12.01 for no reason whatsoever.

You seem like a lovely bloke Jack but if you're watching a Hashtag Utd video and that's the bit that's seems like dickhead behaviour I worry

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'll give them a lot of credit they've got a great highlights package.
I watched the highlights when Lewes were as their place. their commentary drove me bad and their cuts to their manager's and coaches talking made be think I'd actually lost understanding about football and humans

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I watched the highlights when Lewes were as their place. their commentary drove me bad and their cuts to their manager's and coaches talking made be think I'd actually lost understanding about football and humans
Much better with the sound off.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That Lewes Assistant Manager has form for dickhead behaviour. He deleted his Twitter account last year after getting into an online spat with another clubs fans, sailing very close to the wind with certain remarks. I know the club got wind of it and he had his knuckles rapped. Of all clubs Lewes, he had to be an idiot to believe he would get away with that by potentially bringing the club into disrepute. Sounds like good riddance.
Interesting to see what happens there over the next few weeks……no manager for either men or women, CEO leaving, several redundancies (on the women’s side at least), no women's squad………

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here