Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Stand

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Getting away from todays match for a second, here is the new stand for those fortunate enough to not be at the game today. To be honest I was expecting it to be a bit bigger!

dsc000691um.jpg

dsc000702uh.jpg

Sorry they are a bit big!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whaddya mean ? Its VAST !

Just wait till the thronging masses are packing that stand out. Finally we'll have an intimidating atmosphere at Withers.

:clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't knock it = revenue much needed.

The away fans ain't gonna like it - but who cares, it's once a year for them, they have to suck it up.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Easy 10 said:
Whaddya mean ? Its VAST !

Just wait till the thronging masses are packing that stand out. Finally we'll have an intimidating atmosphere at Withers.

:clap2:
I suppose when they put the second tier on the bank behind it will look much better! :lolol:

Mar 24, 2005
I think it's a bad thing. Now the players can hear the sound of more seats emptying 10 minutes from the end of the game, rather than people shouting us on for an equaliser.:nono:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Except that stand is for away fans, could be intimidating with Palace Fans the first to use it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I dont think it's finished yet? Surely that's not 900 seats?

Also, theres still some chalk showing, so could it be that there are more to come?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if you are sat at the front, you are not going to be able to see over the advertising hoardings by the pitch

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

make us look more like a laughing stock

having said that continue to play like we did today and we wont need it next year as Colcherster dont bring that many:blush:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Let's just hope that The Orient scum don't get the opportunity to use the stand next season for a league match. That is the nightmare scenario.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
90 seats in each of what will be 10 rows = 900

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tom Hark said:
That is NEVER 2000 seats. Ain't counted them, but looks more like about five hundred tops. Where's the rest going to go?

Keep up Tom. At the other end where they are going to demolish the two small stands and make one larger one. :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here