72jg7c6.jpg

6z4h5iu.jpg

8bhmo9h.jpg

8fpjaxl.jpg

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Where does the shopping go?

You do not have to worry about the shopping as you can attach a trailer. The plus side is no window for parking wardens to stick penalty notices onto :)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Who the f**k is Alice?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Nothing wrong with Fiats. :bigwave:

Attachments

• C_71_article_1017208_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg
    C_71_article_1017208_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 91

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
F1 cars look absolutely rubbish compared to what they used to be, the more simpler approach had a certain feel about the car and gave it character. these days they look like some 5 year olds been at the spare plastics tray and stuck stuff in random areas...rubbish!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
F1 cars look absolutely rubbish compared to what they used to be, the more simpler approach had a certain feel about the car and gave it character. these days they look like some 5 year olds been at the spare plastics tray and stuck stuff in random areas...rubbish!
Did you get out the wrong side of bed this morning as you have been a joy in your posts all day???
I agree that some of the old cars are beautiful like the old lotus etc but for sheer engineering feats todays cars are awesome.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Aye, you'd be right too, fella. Eat, shit and cry. End of.

Am hoping for his first non wind-induced smile in the next couple of weeks. Am shattered, mate :down:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you bud. My mate came round and his 6 month old sleeps solid from 9pm to 9am every night the jammy so and so. You may be knackered bud but I bet you would not change him for the world :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Did you get out the wrong side of bed this morning as you have been a joy in your posts all day???
I agree that some of the old cars are beautiful like the old lotus etc but for sheer engineering feats todays cars are awesome.

mate we got dumped out of the cup by bloody Mansfield have a guess! and all my posts are not just relating to how I feel today, my DK stuff I've felt for ages ;)

yeah todays cars are amazing in technical terms but they look so plastic and shite, simple A1GP, F3 style cares are much better looking and at least you can have a decent paint scheme on them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here