Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The mug who caused me to be thrown out

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I happen to have had the misfortune of knowing 'Bez", or knowing of him. He regularly got his arse kicked outside The Malthouse pub in Dorking by the rough boys from the football club portakabin club house. An arse of the highest order from my faint recallings.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm looking for you. Wanker

It's Bono, isn't it?

After 27 years, I'd have thought you'd have found it by now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A young version of Dale Winton?

Yes, but slightly less butch.
A rather amusing fact about Bez is that he was once cautioned at Reigate police station for throwing plastic pots of jam, stolen from the Reigate Rd Harvester, at a public phone box. He also once got thrown out of the Wimpy on Dorking high street for putting cadburys chocolate buttons on a pensioners seat to make it look like she had pooped herself. Bit of a tool really.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This thread may yet develop into something good. It had potential from the start, but then went into a lull, heading for the full blown hibernation that is page 2 of the BB. The more recent posts have restored my hope that goodness may follow...

A rather amusing fact about Bez is that he was once cautioned at Reigate police station for throwing plastic pots of jam, stolen from the Reigate Rd Harvester, at a public phone box. He also once got thrown out of the Wimpy on Dorking high street for putting cadburys chocolate buttons on a pensioners seat to make it look like she had pooped herself. Bit of a tool really.

Classic NSC and classic small town bellendery

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's Bono, isn't it?

After 27 years, I'd have thought you'd have found it by now.

I thought it really was Bez; seeing a discarded mug lying on the ground he said "I'm gonna step on you again". STEP ON...BEZ, oh please yerselves

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

So a bit like Jeremy Beadle; did he wear a fake beard on occasions?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I thought it really was Bez; seeing a discarded mug lying on the ground he said "I'm gonna step on you again". STEP ON...BEZ, oh please yerselves

And when Liz Costa sang 'Call The Cops', you knew it was going to end badly for Bez.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Imagine if Winnie The Pooh had fallen asleep under a sunbed.

Fat

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
This thread may yet develop into something good. It had potential from the start, but then went into a lull, heading for the full blown hibernation that is page 2 of the BB. The more recent posts have restored my hope that goodness may follow...

Reminds me of Baldricks poem .... (Blackadder) "It started off badly, tailed off in the middle and the less said about the ending, the better"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're not going to stand for this are you Bez? Stand up for yourself man, and throw some insults at Nibble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here