Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most influential singer/songwriter of the 20th century?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Let's not forget Cat Stevens either.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I think Dylan needs a mention here, along with Lennon and McCartney, Brian Wilson, Pete Townsend, Page and Plant all influenced a generation, although an old one like me, Who mentioned Gary Barlow.....get a life mate

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Not personally, but if he was a nobody, I'm sure he'd be in prison.

LOL! How can you be sure!?
All i know is that having read about half a dozen different speculative books claiming to portray facts etc on both sides of the story and none of it really added up to anything other than an extortion attempt.
Yeah people say that he paid off the first kid..this was because it would have taken 7 years to get to court under the old prosecution laws in California. In any case, that same kid now has to pay BACK that money, as he testified in the trial, which as part of his pay off he ahd agreed not to to.
I think the thing is that many people WANT him to be guilty and don't actually consider that maybe, just maybe, he might not have done anything at all...

However, i fully realise that 99% of NSC viewers will read the above and not believe a word of it.....
...so i'll agree to disagree, to end a pointless argument if you like!

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
I am no judge or Jury and actually like Jackson's 70/80's stuff (Like Doug I did not know that he wrote songs), but anyone who does a 'pay off' when you are not guilty ?, dont think so........if someone says you are a pedo, what would you do, I would fight to clear my name, not pay off the individual. IMHO

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I am no judge or Jury and actually like Jackson's 70/80's stuff (Like Doug I did not know that he wrote songs), but anyone who does a 'pay off' when you are not guilty ?, dont think so........if someone says you are a pedo, what would you do, I would fight to clear my name, not pay off the individual. IMHO

Like i said, agree to disagree

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mike Batt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here