The Most Hated Organisation In Britain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Safeway said:

Tossers. Our phone is dead.
We've paid the bill, no problems there.
No fault on the line. What's going on we thought.

BT now say that they have no record of our phone number at our address even though we're paying line rental on it and have done for 8 months and have bills from them for our number.

Utter *****.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
British Airways - arrogant from top to bottom inferior low cost airline.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
As I work for one, my experience is that it's usually the Council (any one, doesn't matter)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I keep hearing all this blah about Nestle, mainly from students. Even seen a photoshoped pic of an ethnic Women with twins, one bottle fed and starving the other healthy. One per tit, Pffffffffffft.

Untill I see some INDEPENDENT evidence this will remain a leftwing urban myth IMO.

By Independent I dont mean an independent leftwing organisation, try a statutary authority.

PM it to me as I wont be comming to this thread again for a leftie lovefest of Corparate bashing.

TA

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Britannia Music. "Buy 5 CD's for the price of One". OK then. But that does NOT lock me into a binding contract whereby I have to buy at least one CD a month from you fuckers, so STOP SENDING THEM.

After numerous returned CD's with a covering "not interested, stop NOW please" letter from me, I eventually started returning their CD's after I'd gauged them with a screwdriver. Four CD's later, and they mysteriously stopped.

Marvellous.

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Southwest Trains - utter wankers with a corporate monopoly over people who have no option other than to use them and provide the worlds worst train travel for the pleasure of 300 quid a month - and dont forget the 50 quid a month for the pleasure of parking my car.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
The Church of England

they are the biggest property owners in england yet always complaining, they have no money

simple solution, close churches that no-one goes to and sell the land to property developers.

also they preach about not gambling yet have millions invested in stock and shares, if thats not gambling I dont know was is!?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Icy Gull said:
British Airways - arrogant from top to bottom inferior low cost airline.

"worlds favorite airline" my arse, world biggest bunch of tossers more like.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
I keep hearing all this blah about Nestle, mainly from students. Even seen a photoshoped pic of an ethnic Women with twins, one bottle fed and starving the other healthy. One per tit, Pffffffffffft.

Untill I see some INDEPENDENT evidence this will remain a leftwing urban myth IMO.

By Independent I dont mean an independent leftwing organisation, try a statutary authority.

PM it to me as I wont be comming to this thread again for a leftie lovefest of Corparate bashing.

TA

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yeah I love all the 'Independent' Right wing arguments you post up on all the latest hot news topics. They really get me thinking...

oh and I thought you weren't coming back?

sith

Aug 23, 2004
far, far,away.
the whole EU bollocks, bussells branch of the nazi party

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mcdonalds :angry: :angry:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
My problem with the whole anti-Nestle thing is that it seems based on the idea that people in "third-world" countries aren't capable of making their own minds up about things.

As far as I can see the problem is that Nestle promotes bottle feeding. I don't think the protests are against Nestle being involved in making baby milk, which of course many people in this country use, but against the way they advertise it, and run health "promotions" in other countries. Some of this does sound like the protesters think that people in other places are simple enough to be swayed by adverts, and aren't capable of understanding things in a "sophisticated" Western way.

Looking at the Baby Milk Action website I can't see anything that changes my mind from this view. They claim that 1.5 million people a year die from not being breastfed is certainly not capable of being proved, and to say that ALL of the deaths are the result of Nestles advertising is clearly not true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports