Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The moon ...

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
That's fantastic. What camera was that with?
Thanks. Canon 600D, I think it was with my Canon EF 70-200mm F/4.0L USM. I had the camera on a tripod which was on my decking in the garden. By zooming in 10x on the LCD you can see how much difference shake makes. I stood still and had to wait at least 10 seconds for the image to go steady, then I took the picture with an infra-red remote.

Out of interest, does anyone know what that core like thing is near the bottom of the moon? I have always wondered what it is and struggled on a quick search of google.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Did you know that the moon couldn't be wehere it is naturally.
it has to much mass to orbit our earth without being tugged in to the earth by earths gravity.
It is actually inorbit around are sun which is why it is slowly moving away from us. Look it up it shouldnt be there.
the moon is actually a hollowed out space ship that hides the aliens that are visiting the earth.
If you look into anctiont times you will se when the moon was placed there from the gods the annunaki.
If you look into the first ancient text from the sumarions you will se how we was given knowlidge by the gods . Who came from a planet called nibiru.
nibiru is a planet that is part of our solor system, that orbits our sun every 3.600 years.
if you want to know where nibiru is now and what consequence it has for the earth then let me know your interested and I will explain what every government around the world is trying to hide from you.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
it has to much mass to orbit our earth without being tugged in to the earth by earths gravity.
It is actually inorbit around are sun which is why it is slowly moving away from us. Look it up it shouldnt be there.
the moon is actually a hollowed out space ship that hides the aliens that are visiting the earth.
If you look into anctiont times you will se when the moon was placed there from the gods the annunaki.
If you look into the first ancient text from the sumarions you will se how we was given knowlidge by the gods . Who came from a planet called nibiru.
nibiru is a planet that is part of our solor system, that orbits our sun every 3.600 years.
if you want to know where nibiru is now and what consequence it has for the earth then let me know your interested and I will explain what every government around the world is trying to hide from you.

okay mate

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill

what just happened there?!

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Thanks. Canon 600D, I think it was with my Canon EF 70-200mm F/4.0L USM. I had the camera on a tripod which was on my decking in the garden. By zooming in 10x on the LCD you can see how much difference shake makes. I stood still and had to wait at least 10 seconds for the image to go steady, then I took the picture with an infra-red remote.

Out of interest, does anyone know what that core like thing is near the bottom of the moon? I have always wondered what it is and struggled on a quick search of google.

I think you will find that its a impact crater. Sure I read somewhere that folks witnessed the event back in the 11th century. More than likely wrong though :thumbsup:

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Unfortunately I did not look up and notice the moon last night when I was out! I have an 8mm fish-eye as well!

Was the moon hazy to the eye, like in your photo? Just wondering if you could have got more detail from it. Auto-focus doesn't normally work on the moon. You need to manual focus using the LCD on your camera zoomed in 10x. This one I took back in October, ISO200, FL 200mm, SS1/200 & F11.

Yeah it was hazy, probably from the ice crystals. I also wanted to emphasise the ring so upped the exposure a bit.

Great shot of the moon. I've just got a 70-200 2.8L will have to try giving that when it's a clear night.

Was the moon particularly big that night? Seems bigger than 200mm...?!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Yeah it was hazy, probably from the ice crystals. I also wanted to emphasise the ring so upped the exposure a bit.

Great shot of the moon. I've just got a 70-200 2.8L will have to try giving that when it's a clear night.

Was the moon particularly big that night? Seems bigger than 200mm...?!

Yeah, I suspected the ice crystals would have made it hazy. That image is a crop, this is the original, SOOC. IMG_9815.JPG

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Autofocus Lens

I just forked out for one of these but am away at the moment and understandably don't take it everywhere with me but would have done it justice I think.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I did all that with mine too. Maybe it would be better on a clearer night.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
okay mate

The planet nibiru can be found in every ancient text around the world, some called it nemisis , others the dark star . There are diferent names for this planet for instance in the bible its called wormwood.
in the 70s the top astromoners started looking for this planet as in all the texts it would pass through our do
ar system every 3.600 years and cause disruption on our planet. In the 80s after learning neptune had a wobble in its orbit, nasa sent up iras infered telescope to look for what was tuging on neptume.
in 1983 they anounced that they had found planet x. A brown dwarf star the twin to our own.
this was in the english inderpendant as most american papers.
only for this story to go quiet. The reason for this was because nasa worked out the orbit of this heavenly body, and new it was coming in on a eliptical orbit , and would come round the sun and pass the earth cousing a pole shift.
the goverments realised this , and made it the biggest secret.
this is why the usa have built underground bunkers
why china have built ghost cities
why the whole world got together and built a seed bank high up in the mountains. Etc.

when this planet gets close , earth changes would begin to happen , volcanoes, earthquakes etc would get stronger and the planet will change. The government came up with a good cover story with climate change.

this planet is coming from the south , which is why a telescope was built in the most hospitical place on earth the south pole.
and what did they call the telescope...............WORMWOOD.

let me know if any one wamts more info on this

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
ohdear-meme.jpg

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If you mean the crater from which the spirals radiate that is 'Tycho', circumference 85km

Thanks, a lot. Mind numbing this stuff. It is estimated to be 108 million years old! I noticed the spokes out of it and they reach up to 1,500km. Awesome stuff. thanks.

The planet nibiru can be found in every ancient text around the world, some called it nemisis , others the dark star . There are diferent names for this planet for instance in the bible its called wormwood.
in the 70s the top astromoners started looking for this planet as in all the texts it would pass through our do
ar system every 3.600 years and cause disruption on our planet. In the 80s after learning neptune had a wobble in its orbit, nasa sent up iras infered telescope to look for what was tuging on neptume.
in 1983 they anounced that they had found planet x. A brown dwarf star the twin to our own.
this was in the english inderpendant as most american papers.
only for this story to go quiet. The reason for this was because nasa worked out the orbit of this heavenly body, and new it was coming in on a eliptical orbit , and would come round the sun and pass the earth cousing a pole shift.
the goverments realised this , and made it the biggest secret.
this is why the usa have built underground bunkers
why china have built ghost cities
why the whole world got together and built a seed bank high up in the mountains. Etc.

when this planet gets close , earth changes would begin to happen , volcanoes, earthquakes etc would get stronger and the planet will change. The government came up with a good cover story with climate change.

this planet is coming from the south , which is why a telescope was built in the most hospitical place on earth the south pole.
and what did they call the telescope...............WORMWOOD.

let me know if any one wamts more info on this

Could you perhaps start a "how do i turn on spellchecker" thread?

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Could you perhaps start a "how do i turn on spellchecker" thread?

Before you write me off , think of the orbit I gave you .
look back3.600 years and se what happened. Then go back a further 3.600 years . You will se a patten of world events.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There was a tree in the way of our moon.

image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here