Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The missus is away for 3 nights. What should I do?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Early years of a relationship - always look forward to them coming home for a night of sex !
Later years of a relationship - always look forward to them going out so can indulge in a night of real sex !
Edit :) An old mate of mine always called w@nking real sex used to make me laugh the way he said it.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Don't know about the first 70 hours - but in the last two hours you need to rush round like a madman doing all the things you promised to do, and all the washing-up you haven't done, and clear up all the mess you have made.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
An acquired taste it has to be said, you will end up listening to Philip Glass and Steve Reich...

Now Ramstein, Kreator and Fleshcrawl and we’re talking \ö/

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
HELP NEEDED
Some blokes wife who is a friend of my wifes sisters husband, has just turned up at my house for 3 days.
Should I
1/ Send her home, who knows what her husband is up to.
2/ Keep her, we all know what her husband is up to.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Early years of a relationship - always look forward to them coming home for a night of sex !
Later years of a relationship - always look forward to them going out so can indulge in a night of w@nking !
I was told, put a penny in a bottle every time you have set in your first year together, take one out every time you have set after that, you'll never empty it. Can't argue with that !!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I was told, put a penny in a bottle every time you have sex in your first year together, take one out every time you have sex after that, you'll never empty it. Can't argue with that !!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
‘The missus’ or ‘The wife’ are surely on borrowed time, utter either of those terms in my female-heavy workplace and you’ll be hung by your bollards from the ceiling.

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here