Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Millennium Experience

m4morris

May 31, 2004
Well done Brighton. Welcome back to Division 1.

Many of you will have been to Cardiff before to see Brighton play against the Bluebirds.

Forgtting about those games how did you find Cardiff and the Millennium Stadium?

It's a bit special isn't it?

Our win there last season was something else. I do feel for the losing fans but for the winners it's amazing.

Michael Morris
www.cardiffcity.com

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Top city and a top stadium. Even the old bill were helpful. I hope Wembley and Falmer are going to be as accomodating

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Wonderful, wonderful stadium. And it was very well organised as well. Cardiff looks like a great drinking city - I hope I'm able to get down there again soon and make a proper weekend of it. Great stuff!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Everything about yesterday was FAN-TASTIC: the drive (3 1/2 hours from Worthing); the stadium; the City; the weather; the fans (both lots); the police; the pubs all around the ground; the evening out afterwards. I can't imagine that watching your team play can get any better than this.

In a couple of years we'll be back to Wembley, so I'm just very grateful to have experienced the Millennium Stadium. A BIG thank-you to everyone concerned with making yesterday such an unforgettable experience. You did yourselves, your City amd your country proud!

m4morris

May 31, 2004
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The city is a cracking place to live and it's very warming to hear of the good times had by fans visiting the Millennium Stadium.

Michael Morris
www.cardiffcity.com

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
For once, the hype was justified. That stadium was every bit as spectacular as everyone was saying, truley awesome. The new Wembley is going to have a LOT to live up to if its to surpass the atmosphere and spectacle of the Millennium. I'd LOVE to be there when England play Wales in that World Cup qualifier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here