Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Metropolitan Police

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
When the Met become a complete bunch of f***ing pussies, you know that football has changed beyond all recognition.

20 Met officers to remove one 16 year old kid at half time. Absolutely embarrassing. It used to take one £6 an hour steward to do that.

All of them absolutely desperate to find some trouble where there was none all the way through the first half.

I genuinely don’t know how you look yourselves in the mirror and tell people that is your job.

Still, keeping them busy like that presumably saves a few innocent civilian women for being raped, so I guess it’s worth the hassle.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Not to mention the appalling crush and the bollards collapsing at Norwood Junction after the game

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If they’d have policed that game like the Bournemouth home game everyone would be home safe by now with no issues. But no. Absolute desperation for some trouble. Guess they need to justify the overtime somehow. Embarrassing.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Not to mention the appalling crush and the bollards collapsing at Norwood Junction after the game
This. That was incredibly dangerous and entirely caused by their idiotic decisions. I saw several people tumble. It was unncessary and an abject lesson in how not to do their job properly.They also walked us so slowly that they missed the first 2 trains that were stopping specially at Norwood to take us home. Idiots.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This. That was incredibly dangerous and entirely caused by their idiotic decisions. I saw several people tumble. It was unncessary and an abject lesson in how not to do their job properly.They also walked us so slowly that they missed the first 2 trains that were stopping specially at Norwood to take us home. Idiots.
I snuck through the police lines by showing them an email from Seagulls coaches from 2019 saying I had to get the coach. Policeman was clearly one of their brightest sent to crack such villains as myself but couldn’t quite manage it, bless him.

Got to the train going south from Norwood Junction to find it pretty much empty. I just can’t see what is so difficult about getting the exact amount of people home from a football match that you knew were coming with weeks and weeks notice. With years and years practice.

I guess it’s because nobody with a f***ing brain in their head would have any interest in joining the Met Police. But hey ho.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I snuck through the police lines by showing them an email from Seagulls coaches from 2019 saying I had to get the coach. Policeman was clearly one of their brightest sent to crack such villains as myself but couldn’t quite manage it, bless him.

Got to the train going south from Norwood Junction to find it pretty much empty. I just can’t see what is so difficult about getting the exact amount of people home from a football match that you knew were coming with weeks and weeks notice. With years and years practice.

I guess it’s because nobody with a f***ing brain in their head would have any interest in joining the Met Police. But hey ho.
We’ll put you on the fence about the Met then?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

But the overtime! Think if the overtime! How nuch an hour? - and you think there isn't a brain behind piling on to that, somewhere? :shrug:

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ridiculous they shit themselves in a match that hasn’t really kicked off for 20 years.
A match between Crystal Palace and Brighton and Hove Albion FFS. Terrifying.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it is always amusing hearing of the police muppetry, its like they've never done a match before.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020

Happy to talk about this if needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here