Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Meet Up - Dress Code

Quiche

Banned
Jul 14, 2003
On A Plate
Is anyone else going dressed in thier football clobber? Coz i really cant be arsed to go home and get changed after football and then come back into town...

Trigger.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
not sure if I'm going to the game...or even the meet-up at that (abit skint) but I'll be wearing non-clubbing clothes as I cant afford it if I do go...which I should...hopefully!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm wearing my football clobber......we can go together trig. Via pubs and eating establishments direct form footie.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Duke of Wellies eh? I smell a pool challenge coming on!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
CrabtreeBHA said:
not sure if I'm going to the game...or even the meet-up at that (abit skint) but I'll be wearing non-clubbing clothes as I cant afford it if I do go...which I should...hopefully!

Crabbers you gotta go, your the only one on here i will reconise, no one wants to be a billy no mates, I'll let you off al those pints you owe me if that makes it easier !!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
redland said:
Crabbers you gotta go, your the only one on here i will reconise, no one wants to be a billy no mates, I'll let you off al those pints you owe me if that makes it easier !!!

heh oh yeah! I should make it, just my glorious return to the snowy mountain tops has drained me of funds!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Trigger said:
Does that mean i can come and get changed with you lot? :rolleyes:

Nice try Trig.

How good are you with hot air brushes & mascara?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ok so it look slike a couple of hours of pool in the duke pre meet up. I will have my revenge Max. That pool table is mine!!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll whip you all....then beat you at pool :D

7-balled Italia in the Crabtree after the Bmuff match...just ask him...he knows of my whipping skills!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here