The McCanns & Their car ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
perhaps they're still hiring it?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Because the Portuguese police are entirely incompetent?

Anyway, how are they keeping it, I thought you weren't allowed bring hire cars outside the country you hired them in?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Personally I'm more interested in the fate of Cuddle Cat. Will one of the younger kids 'take over' Cuddle Cat or will the fluffy feline be asigned to the loft or farmed out to the nearest Oxfam shop? Personally I'd like to see CCTV (Cuddle Cat TV) 24/7 on the cat in question to prevent anything untoward happening to him/her.

Anyone else concerned about Cuddle Cat?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Would someone,please explain to me,how 'The McCanns' get to keep the hire car,and in a safe place ??? :bigwave: :albion2:

Presumably they asked the hire car company to collect it from them. Always a winner. Had one sitting outside my house for a fortnight once before they bothered to ask where it had got to!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes it is a Renault
Yes they still have it on hire [quite why its not impounded by Police as evidence, I have no idea.]
Apparently 'Team McCann' have hidden it somewhere safe 'to prevent evidence being planted in it'!

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
Can someone tell me when was the last time Madeline was seen alive by anyone other than the McCanns? The press don't seem to have mentioned this anywehre.... it seems the McCanns went to the restaurant at 8.40pm then Gerry went to check at 9.05pm then I think it was Kate that went at 9.30pm. At 10pm one of their friends went to check and found the shutters open etc..... I am not saying the McCanns are guilty but as the press are trying to imply that, no one seems to stated when she was last seen alive..... and the time the McCanns would have had to get the body away etc

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Personally I'm more interested in the fate of Cuddle Cat. Will one of the younger kids 'take over' Cuddle Cat or will the fluffy feline be asigned to the loft or farmed out to the nearest Oxfam shop? Personally I'd like to see CCTV (Cuddle Cat TV) 24/7 on the cat in question to prevent anything untoward happening to him/her.

Anyone else concerned about Cuddle Cat?

Absolutely, Cuddle Catch is being framed, headline in the Sun today
"Cops Want Cuddle Cat"

CUDDLE CAT IS INNOCENT

(mmmmmmmm. errrr sorry. Its not a joking matter really)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here