The 'Match Day Experience'

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'm going to leave home at 2.55 next home game. If I don't get a pie and a pint and be sitting in my seat by 2.59, I'm going to come on NSC and be very annoyed.

So watch it.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Please provide the link from the club website within 5 minutes where it says the buses have been cancelled. Most people found out by reading the B&H buses website or Nsc.

I was actually referring to the binfest on NSC about it that went on for days. Couldn't fail to see it. Or maybe you could?!?!

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Sort yourself out in enough time.

Falmer isn't central brighton, and keep yourself updated on travel aspects.

You made the bed, now go lie in it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Saw the footpath being improved on the Falmer Road (from Woodingdean) over the summer. Has it been finished?

1.8 miles

0.5 miles on rough path, 0.7 miles on tarmac path and then 0.5 miles on rough path then 0.1 miles into stadium, 28 minutes, average speed 4.1 mph, cows seen 129, butterflies seen 56 and a dead, squashed bumble bee on the path which is always sad to see so a bittersweet experience overall.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The OP said he didn't realise the special buses had been removed. The communications by the club have been abysmal this summer. If I didn't read Nsc, I wouldn't have known a lot of the changes that have taken place.

Shocking isn't it? I mean, look at the dearth of stories here, for example: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/

:ffsparr:

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Oh please, seriously mate. Like I said the Bus thing I have no excuse other than didn't read the email properly when I got it. But when you find a break in the weather up there on you're high horse..get over yourself! Today was the first time I've ever done the ticket collection/change thing and bringing a person whose never been!
But if you get past your own self importance you'll understand what I was trying to get across was that for 'someone new'....the 'Match Day Experience' wasn't good at all....regardless of what I didn't know!
And for the record....if you can take a joke.........Yes it is their fault if they don't cum!
Pardon me for breathing. I thought this was a public forum...so I expressed an opinion. Yes I do humour from this lofty position, which is precisely why I laughed myself silly when I saw your original post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports