Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Masters

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Same old, same old.

Oz 2 up, Poms not potted a ball.

Robbo was well up for this. Seen the first two frames so far. He'll be hard to stop now winning the Masters.

The class of '92 tonight - John Higgins v Mark Williams. Everytime I say I've got money on a player (or football), the bet goes down the swanny so all I'll say is I'll be watching this very closely! It'll be a tight, tactical battle. Hope both play well like last night and snooker is the winner. :clap2:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Best final frame I've seen.

How Robbo won that I'll never know, he was in bits at the end.

Will be drained for the final.

Bloody excitement took my attention from the Toon game.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Best final frame I've seen.

How Robbo won that I'll never know, he was in bits at the end.

Will be drained for the final.

Bloody excitement took my attention from the Toon game.

Absolute scenes, particularly with the black, surprised that Williams lost his nerve at the end.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Nothing to do with the final but just wanted to raise awareness of world champion Mark Selby and his brave fight against severe depression. I watched his match on Friday night and just had a flicker of thought that something was very wrong with him. He looked on the brink of tears. Yesterday he opened up about struggling with his mental health and the sad things that have happened to him throughout his life.

Selby is the world snooker champion, a millionaire and has a beautiful wife. But it's not as simple as that. Life never is. He lost his dad to cancer when he was only 15. There are also recent struggles that he is dealing with. I hope he now seeks the help he has admitted that he needs which I'm sure he will and get back to being a very happy chappy.

Respect to him on his twitter account which is very open and honest. I wish you all the very best in feeling well again, Mark. You'll win this battle as well as your snooker matches! You've never let anyone down.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Would have been nice to see the Hawk win but it was still a brilliant tournament. All the players seemed to love that crowd.

Role on the Crucibal. The best 17 days of sport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here