Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Masters last day

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I always want the Brits to win - but I have to say I'm rooting for Sergio - has to be fitting on what would have been Seve's 60th birthday

I think that perhaps even Justin Rose kind of wanted Sergio to win it. I like Rose, he was great at the Olympics and I like him even more now that he didn't ruin this fairy tale.

D

Deleted member 2719

Well done Garcia, but i still wanted Rose to win it, it appears the BBC did as well.
I would have preferred some bias towards the Englishman.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Alliss on the 18th, in the moment just before Justin drew back his putter, surveys the hushed packed galleries and as always, delivers exactly the right words with true gravitas to sum up the sheer tension and enormity of the situation:

"It's a bit like a knobbly knees contest out there isn't it?"

:facepalm:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Had a little bet on Sergio for The Masters as I did my Grand National bet . Very pleased for him and for me . Makes up for Vicente in National .

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Very enjoyable Masters. As much as i want an Englishman to win i have to say i did really want Garcia on this occasion. 73 majors without a win... Hopefully Westwood can get one now.

Plus i got a little win with Kuchers top 5 finish... Great masters :thumbsup:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well my bet went tits up.
Went to bed with 4 to play and Rose was in control.
Gutted that Rose didnt win for my own cash benefit, but if he had to lose, chuffed that it was Sergio and not a septic.
Always good when European wins in their back yard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If ever someone deserved to win a major Sergio did, so pleased for him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here