The Masters. Betting Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
David Duval would stuggle to beat me and my 9 handicap at the moment:D :D He's lost the plot totally and only playing as he's on an exemption for winning the Open a few years back. Sad really as he was awesome at his best.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Great start from Luke Donald. 3 birdies in a row after a dropped shot at the 1st - good work fella :clap2: :clap2:

Anyone else think the greens are a joke? How bloody fast would they have been if it hadn't pissed down for hours in the morning? Was quite amusing seeing Woods putt off the 13th into the water tho:p

Looks wide open at the moment with Slimy Singh playing well along with arse blower DiMarco. Christ knows how Goosen is -2 as he's spraying it everywhere. Els also looks out of sorts and Woods has had no luck so far. Two of my other picks Darren Clark and Mike Weir are playing solid at evens by Zach Johnson and David Toms are having a right bosh at +5 and Chad Campbell at +3 aint much better !!
Top golf from Billy Casper at +34 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
as I said Mark Hensby at 250/1 is the man

as he shoots a 80 to miss the cut today
:ohmy:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Great start as I have both Donald and Goosen. Long Long way to go though

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Great start as I have both Donald and Goosen. Long Long way to go though.
Duval is 3 over, apparently he's playing in the Beech Hurst Open next week.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Hoping for a quality last 7 holes from Vijay now, found another Betfair special at the last minute - 18/1 on him being 1st round leader....

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Looks like my Casey bet is out the window:dunce: At least I get my stake back on him missing the cut:clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've gone for an e/w (top 5) on Choi at 80/1 and Poulter at 100/1.

Both fairly steady so far, +2 and level respectively last I checked.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Play suspended again:(

They might be out in an hour or so - hopefully in time for the 3 hours coverage the Masters committee wankers let us have.

A great looking leaderboard for Europe with Luke Donald and David Howell at the top :clap2: :clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Billy Seagull said:
Play suspended again:(

They might be out in an hour or so - hopefully in time for the 3 hours coverage the Masters committee wankers let us have.

A great looking leaderboard for Europe with Luke Donald and David Howell at the top :clap2: :clap2:

Howell is playing some really good stuff. Was a toss up between him and Casey for my last bet and guess which one I chose:shootself

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Play has been called off for the day now:angry: :angry: :angry: Was looking forward to watching a bit of that whilst supping on the odd bottle of wine or 6.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very disappointing, may struggle to get the whole tournament in 4 days :angry: :angry:

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Bringing this back to the top as the leaders are about to go out in the final round.

I need Tiger to win this or I have done my gonads as it doesn't look like any of my others are quite gonna do enough!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tiger certainly has the advantage the good thing about Augusta is when you have a bad hole you can really pay the price.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure someone will correct me but I don't think Tiger's ever lost when he's leading at the start of the final round.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
He's 8-0 in majors when he's led after round 3 and something like 30-3 in all comps. Thats quite good !!

I don't think he can lose now. DiMarco is the only challenger.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come on Dimarco now only 3 behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports