Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Marvelous 1901 Food Thread

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
looks like something that fell out of the back of an unwell great dane......looks like what they serve up matches perfectly what is on offer out on the pitch...!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Scraped off Blackpools pitch from last week?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I need to confirm if the photo was taken before or after they had consumer the food.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"MAINTAINING A HIGH LEVEL OF SERVICE AND QUALITY WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE VERY TOP OF OUR LIST OF PRIORITIES IN ANY OF THE 1901 CLUB LOUNGES, ASSURING OUR MEMBERS OF THE VERY BEST THE CLUB CAN OFFER. WHETHER IT’S THE GRAND CENTRAL BUPA LOUNGE IN THE WEST STAND, THE 1901 CLUB PLATINUM LOUNGE IN THE EAST STAND OR THE NEW HEINEKEN LOUNGE IN THE SOUTH WEST CORNER OF THE STADIUM, YOU’LL FIND A SIMILAR LEVEL OF REFINED SOPHISTICATION IN EVERY CORNER."

Hard to see how the above squares with serving up dog shit on a plate. ???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've had better looking food on a cross channel ferry .... I fear for when we get to the PL as my company plan to entertain at the Amex when that happens !

Whole-grain mash it is. Spot on. The bread is a weird one, it's billed as a "rustic Italian roll" which gives no clues to what the main dish is and seems to be a random addition to the plate.
Whole-grain mashed WHAT?

The last time I ate a potato (yesterday, if I remember rightly), it contained no grains of any sort.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"MAINTAINING A HIGH LEVEL OF SERVICE AND QUALITY WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE VERY TOP OF OUR LIST OF PRIORITIES IN ANY OF THE 1901 CLUB LOUNGES, ASSURING OUR MEMBERS OF THE VERY BEST THE CLUB CAN OFFER. WHETHER IT’S THE GRAND CENTRAL BUPA LOUNGE IN THE WEST STAND, THE 1901 CLUB PLATINUM LOUNGE IN THE EAST STAND OR THE NEW HEINEKEN LOUNGE IN THE SOUTH WEST CORNER OF THE STADIUM, YOU’LL FIND A SIMILAR LEVEL OF REFINED SOPHISTICATION IN EVERY CORNER."

Hard to see how the above squares with serving up dog shit on a plate. ???

:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps you really can polish a turd.........

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here