Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Attendance reduction next home game

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last course is coming up next. I only found out what this was this morning when I read the menu. I will be highly surprised if anyone gets this so I'll put it out there and most likely have to tell you the answer shortly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 722

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've not idea what it is but the thing on the right of the photo next to what i assume is ice cream looks like an anus. Is the course inspired by I'm a celebrity?

el punal

Oh well, another defeat, but to lighten your Sunday morning mood take a peak, and a guess, at the fancy food the 1901ers stuffed themselves with yesterday. 3 courses, 3 lots of guessing and your thoughts on the price please. First up the starter

Locally sourced Moulscoomb tomatoes infused with a hint (1/3 of a pint) of locally sourced Harveys bitter from the Lewes region of England. This delightful combination makes an adorable soup for winter consumption, with distinct notes of sarcasm and blind optimism.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is that a slice of apple that's been left out on the air for too long on the right?

Advertised as 'Mature Apple'. So that's part of the title.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I like how they've drawn a smiley face in the soup. Did they provide sad faced food for after the game?

Jul 7, 2003
Apple crisp with Apple sorbet and toffee apple sauce, paired with some form of panne cotte?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The dessert was the somewhat wordy apple and pear bavarois with elderflower and lime leaf jelly, toffee apple purée and Chantilly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here