The March and a question

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevenage Boro Stu

Sep 26, 2004
Stevenage
Thanks very much to all your superb fans who made Boroseagull (Derek) and me so welcome yesterday at the march. We both sincerely hope that things will turn out alright in the end and that the idiots in charge of the decision do the right thing and get you into Falmer as soon as possible. As many of you have said this type of thing transcends club loyalties and becomes a football matter - a matter that all football fans across the country should be aware of and who would, if made aware of the ludicrous situation that you find yourselves in support you wholeheartedly. To see that a place as big as Brighton does not have a home in which to play football is frankly ridiculous. To see that Liverpool and Chelsea get their planning permissions for Ground and training facilities only adds to the hurt. Nothing to do with the amount of fans that Liverpool/Chelsea have and the potential voters lost is it?

I'd love to write an article for the official Stevenage Boro Matchday programme and include some photo's from the day highlighting your situation shortly and would like to ask the people that have taken photos and posted them on the NSC if it is ok to publish some of the pics. There's so many and from lots of different sources that it would be difficult to ask you all separately but if you could let me know if its ok that would be great. It's not much but at least I can help to publicise your situation in a different part of the country. Our local Labour MP Barbara Follett and her husband Ken (the famous author) both support the Boro on a regular basis so maybe it'll get to some people with the ability to make a difference.

Best wishes with Falmer

Stuart Govier (Stevenage Boro FC Programme Editor)

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
I say great idea and thanks for making the effort to come and support us

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You're welcome to use the pics I took. Have you found the one I took of you both?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah nice one stevenage :clap2: spotted you too yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports