Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The Mail Woke List…..

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
I, for one, am still finding it highly entertaining.
Same here, it's highly amusing winding up the wokes on here, reading the faux outrage at the very mention of the words 'daily mail' from people who don't even read it, people who claim to hate the Tory's but who then mock people from Middlesboro. People who just ban posters who they disagree with.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
Did your Beach Seagull account actually get banned, or did you, Wokeworrier/JCFG style, eventually get so embarrassed by what you had posted, that you simply set yet more accounts up to try and distance yourself from it :lolol:
Hey sssshhhhh you'll get me banned!!!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
You ARE in the minority HERE. You’re on the message board for Brighton and Hove Albion, a city with two Labour and one Green MP, a Labour council and that voted Remain. Most of us won’t wipe our ‘arrises with the DM.

Feel free to request a transfer to Middlesboro
Small and boring point, Middlesborough has a Labour MP, Labour Council and Labour mayor.
It's the posh bits of teesside that vote Conservative.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The daily Mail isn't a shit newspaper because it's right leaning. It's a shit newspaper because it prints lies and propaganda.

It does this so twits, the vertically challenged and traffic wardens will vote for their chosen political party.

Other right leaning news papers do not print lies and propaganda and are not shit newspapers.

Similar to those posters on here complaining they get banned for having the wrong opinions. They usually get banned for tedious trolling and attempting to wind people up.

Or, in a moment of 20/20 clarity they realise that their posting history is filled with illogical bilge so they come back with a new username only to fill their new persona's posting history with the same bilge.

. . . And around we go.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Barbie just hit 1 Billion gross worldwide BTW for any of you wokesters out there. "Go woke go broke" aye?

Certainly beat that crap Taken rip-off that I can't remember the name of.
Yet Disney have loss after loss on films after being deemed woke.

Just under a billion lost on films

Park numbers down/Disney plus numbers down

As normal there is more to it than being woke/ non woke, but if you are going by a simplistic line there are good examples where people are avoiding companies.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
It's not in the sand. Yes it is intolerance, many on here are. BTW it's 'evidenced.'
Thanks for that. Always good to be corrected on my grammar, spelling etc. Care to explain why it’s ‘intolerance’ in the case of my calling out the mail?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yet Disney have loss after loss on films after being deemed woke.

Just under a billion lost on films

Park numbers down/Disney plus numbers down

As normal there is more to it than being woke/ non woke, but if you are going by a simplistic line there are good examples where people are avoiding companies.
The Disney thing, to be fair, could also be because since purchasing Marvel and Star Wars they have absolutely churned out very expensive TV shows and even more expensive movies of diminishing quantity.

People may well be switching off because the House of Mouse is 'woke' but people are definitely switching off because they've massively over saturated the market.

Even me and my nerd mates are f***ing bored of Marvel now. There's just too much of it. And almost everything after Endgame has been utter shite.

But Disney going to war with De Santis? That's bloody hilarious. I'd watch a movie about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here