Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Lords Trip

Kev the Ape

Well once again we're off to watch the mighty Sussex at the home of cricket, well we got up at around about 8:10. And we had a simply devine bacon sandwich, what a start to a great day. Then we went to the train station about 8:45, when we got there we waited for Bert and Dad to turn up and then when they turned up we had to wait till 9 to go and get our tickets because they would be cheaper at 9, Scott went to the newsagent and got the sun, whilst Hugh (Bert dad got the times). And i got the new copy of zoo, we went down to the train station and waited for the train to London Bridge, i went into the coffee shop to get a bottle of water.
When the first train went by it was quite full so we didn't bother getting on that one, and then we waited for the 9:18 one and we got on that. we zoomed through and got to Gatwick and there was some West Indians on the train and they where talking like this "yeh man, did you see that lovely wmen go pst". Then we got to Croydump and Scott was wearing his Brighton shirt and there was quite alot of weird looks in his direction but they didn't say anything. Finally we ended up in London Bridge we went passed The Den (Millwall Home) and then we had to wait for 5 minutes to get into the right platform now that was bloody annoying.
Finally we got into the platform and we went to the underground when we got to the underground the train was approaching when someone from the tenoid said "STOP THAT MAN WEARING A BLACK SHIRT, HE JUST JUMPED OVER THE FENCE". finally we got on the underground train and we went to ST Johns Wood. We waited at the crossing and i saw a opening to walk over the road and i went "We can make it and then i went no we can't" because there was a incoming car approaching. We got into Lords and we found a seat and it didn't take long for Sussex to finish there innings because Mark Davies got out. Sussex did well and got 8 wickets before Lunch, and then after lunch sussex got the last two wickets. But during Middlesex innings the MCC said SHUT UP MUSHY!!!!. Bloody posh people, drinking their wine and fancied foods, what do you do for a living, sell drugs!!!
After Sussex forced the follow on we had to wait for Berts dad to go to the toilet he dissapeared, i had a problem with the drinking fountain i kept trying to drink out of the bottom when it came out of the top. so there was me looking like a complete dipstick. Then Bert dad dissapeared, we where standing outside the toilet for aleast ten minutes. We didn't have clue where he was, so we went to the Lords Museum too see if he was there and he was so we went inside and saw the real ashes urn, and other great stuff. and then after about a hour being in there, we came out and saw the score was 58 for 7. So We missed 7 wickets in the second innings but it don't matter after the match finished with Sussex Winning of course we went to PIzza Hut, inside the restaurant i nearly said sexual intercourse and made unhealthy noises, what scott describe as a man having a baby.
We went to Liz Costa coffee and i had a large cuppiochino and a horrible bloody muffin what just vile to say the least. i put it in the ash tray and scott stuck a spoon inside it. So we got on the train and i was dieing for the toilet, so the train headed off and i went to the toilet and i locked the door, after i finished and washed my hands i couldnt get out of the toilet, i didnt realise i locked the door and i had to yank the door handle down and then i came out. sat back at my seat and i said to the others i had to yank the door handle down, and when we got into croydump. Some man got off, i think i put him off standing on the train with me. So there you have it folks the Lords Trip.

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Hahaha that was a brilliant day Kev, though it's not quite your nimby village visit. (You'll be shocked to hear, the farm shop was shut yesterday!)

"someone from the tenoid "

"and i went "We can make it and then i went no we can't" because there was a incoming car approaching"

"Bloody posh people, drinking their wine and fancied foods, what do you do for a living, sell drugs!!!"

"inside the restaurant i nearly said sexual intercourse and made unhealthy noises, what scott describe as a man having a baby. "

Brilliant :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here