Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just booked for Dierks Bentley at the Hammersmith Apollo in April.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Great Escape have announced first bands playing. Lots of unfamiliar names amongst a small handful I have heard of. Seems they are putting on what they call 'Spotlight' shows as well as dome shows. Cant wait. Even though last years was slightly disappointing.

Looks to me like they are replacing the Dome shows

"Each year at The Great Escape we host a number of separately ticketed shows called The Spotlight Shows (formally Dome Shows). To access the Spotlight Shows either top up your festival wristband for £8 per show or purchase separate gig tickets. You will not be asked to top up for any other shows."

I retract my earlier stroppy comment.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Joan Shelley playing The Albert 10 March - hurrah

Heads up [MENTION=28459]Prince Monolulu[/MENTION]

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Saw Still Little Fingers at the Concorde last night.
Did over 90 mins set, very very good.
Up next is the Ramonas At the Albert on Thursday.

Jul 7, 2003
Saw Fish at the Islington Assembly Hall on Friday night in the company of [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and friends. Fish was doing the full Misplaced Childhood album and very good it was too. We even got to meet the great man before the gig - I'm surprised HT's selfie has not made it on here yet.

Have to say that the Islington Assembly Hall is one of the friendliest venues I have been to with every member of staff being really welcoming - even the security team.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Saw Fish at the Islington Assembly Hall on Friday night in the company of [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and friends. Fish was doing the full Misplaced Childhood album and very good it was too. We even got to meet the great man before the gig - I'm surprised HT's selfie has not made it on here yet.

Have to say that the Islington Assembly Hall is one of the friendliest venues I have been to with every member of staff being really welcoming - even the security team.

:thumbsup:

It was a great evening. We started off with a few fine ales, then saveloys and chips and a chance meeting with a the main man. We then all proceeded to belt most of the words to the 30 year old neo-prog classic. That's livin' alright!

Motörhead next, on Friday.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Richmond Fontaine play Bleach Fri 15 April
Nightmare clash with Fulham at home
Cheers Sky. Twats.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Tonight at Stay Stick @ Sticky Mike's Frog Bar 9-12 Middle Street, Hove

My old mates from Portugal via Camden Town

Crazy live shows

[yt]y2UGrvAMpZo[/yt]

[yt]E3487AJAH7I?list=RDE3487AJAH7I[/yt]

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Hey, sorry to piggy-back on this thread but I'm doing some stats-based market research and need help from anyone who has ever attended and/or will attend a music festival in the next year or so. This survey should literally take all of just a few minutes, so if you have the time to spare I would be very grateful :)

Muchas gracias.

Oh, right, the weblink...sorry...https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LV7LY6M

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hey, sorry to piggy-back on this thread but I'm doing some stats-based market research and need help from anyone who has ever attended and/or will attend a music festival in the next year or so. This survey should literally take all of just a few minutes, so if you have the time to spare I would be very grateful :)

Muchas gracias.

Oh, right, the weblink...sorry...https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LV7LY6M

No need to apologise. I hope my answers are of use.

Everyone else. This survey took all of 1-2 minutes. Let's help this person out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here