Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Leyton Orient Five

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Steady on Brixton. You and I may be on the same wavelength but you managed to confuse all of your other readers. Orient fans are dullards anyway. You didn't miss much.
I apologise without reservation. But it was purely a post based on a trip away. Forget they were Orient but just ask yourself a question of would do you act like that? If there was any malice we met a tube of Palace on the way to Victoria and we said hello and nodded. Sometimes I wonder that the most vociferous responses are from people who either don't understand or more worrying don't want to. Good comment though and I understand that I may come across badly. Frustration not malevolence.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I apologise without reservation. But it was purely a post based on a trip away. Forget they were Orient but just ask yourself a question of would do you act like that? If there was any malice we met a tube of Palace on the way to Victoria and we said hello and nodded. Sometimes I wonder that the most vociferous responses are from people who either don't understand or more worrying don't want to. Good comment though and I understand that I may come across badly. Frustration not malevolence.

No worries matey.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm sorry mate but you've had an absolute mare here

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I don't know what's wrong with O's fans ,travelling back from Bradford after guesting with Brighton we bumped into a few on the Train.To cut a long story short they wanted to kick off and threats were made about their buddies would be waiting at Kings X to sort us.Suprise suprise nothing happened ,absolute ends.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I don't know what's wrong with O's fans ,travelling back from Bradford after guesting with Brighton we bumped into a few on the Train.To cut a long story short they wanted to kick off and threats were made about their buddies would be waiting at Kings X to sort us.Suprise suprise nothing happened ,absolute ends.

They don't have any buddies. Certainly not in the kings cross area. Unless its the rent boys on the racks.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
The biggest irony I guess I've only been to Brisbane Road once on a very cold Tuesday night in the days when we pretty crap. Only the chant of 4 1 to the Albion kept us warm. Surely they're still not annoyed by that.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Ah got it.
The orient fans asked EACH OTHER who brighton were playing as opposed to simply asking one of the obvious Brighton fans next to them.
Bit odd admittedly.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ah got it.
The orient fans asked EACH OTHER who brighton were playing as opposed to simply asking one of the obvious Brighton fans next to them.
Bit odd admittedly.

RIGHT. Had to read it for a 4th time to get what the OP was actually getting at.

Actually, I still don't really get why that would put them 2nd on his list behind Palace, but each to their own.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'm going to make a point of ignoring Orient from this moment on.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've read through the whole thread twice and still have no idea what is going on.

:shrug:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I hope you've written a very angry letter to Leyton Orient about this travesty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here