Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Level, ITV 1 9PM ( Fri 30th September)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Trific way to oppo someone, parking in the middle of the road with your lights on.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Not very gripping. Trying to be clever with the plot but losing the attention of the audience.

Still waiting to find out why it's called 'The Level'
Will there be a shoutout at the skatepark in the final scene??

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Still sticking with this.

They've just shown a scene from the White Cliffs Cafe at Saltdean. I was working with the electrician when this place was refitted in 2006.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How many episodes have I missed and are they still on catch up?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just started watching Ep1, good start, opening lines;
"Ive got trouble, trouble in Newhaven"

You can't make it up :laugh:
I got harangued for dissing Newhaven a while back :facepalm:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Last episode tonight. Hasn't been all that good but watched all episodes just for local factor.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The railings and the shelter on Hove promenade could do with some attention. :rolleyes:

Can't believe that was hove if it was the place has gone to rack N ruin.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I haven't walked along there for ages, but you could see both piers ( or 1 and a bit piers ) in the scene at the end.

I only glanced up and caught the shelter,assumed they filmed that bit in Bexhill or somehwere

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I only glanced up and caught the shelter,assumed they filmed that bit in Bexhill or somehwere

image.jpg

You may be correct, not sure I've seen that design of shelter in Brighton & Hove before.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
[/ATTACH]

You may be correct, not sure I've seen that design of shelter in Brighton & Hove before.
The railings and sea bit looks like hove...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Last episode tonight. Hasn't been all that good but watched all episodes just for local factor.

So was that actually the last episode? Rather unsatisfactory if so, which is in keeping with the rest of it.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
So was that actually the last episode? Rather unsatisfactory if so, which is in keeping with the rest of it.

Agreed, it was bang average TV with a couple of rather irritating characters. The final scene was included pretty much to telegraph a sequel which was the most disappointing part of the so called 'finale'! Not sure I'll be looking out for Series 2 in a hurry.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I looked forward to this and quite enjoyed the first couple of episodes. But there was just too much going on; too many plot-lines, improbabilities and scarcely credible characters - so gave up. Quite liked the location stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here