Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The latest pub debate

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Leonardo Ulloa is our most successful ex player, being part of a Premier league winning team

Debate away ..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Are we talking about success after leaving only? Because if not then Vicente and Lallana would both easily beat him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leonardo Ulloa is our most successful ex player, being part of a Premier league winning team

Debate away ..
It's amazing what five pints of lager will do.

On the one hand it makes you think complete nonsense because your brain is frazzled. On the other it reminds you that you haven't posted your daily pointless thread on NSC.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It's amazing what five pints of lager will do.

On the one hand it makes you think complete nonsense because your brain is frazzled. On the other it reminds you that you haven't posted your daily pointless thread on NSC.
That's what I like about you GB. There's no nonsense. No shilly-shallying around. No gentle prodding from amateurs like me. You cut straight to the chase. (y)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just in case the Mark Lawrence point hasn’t been made enough a list of what he won with Liverpool:

Liverpool
And that was before his career finished prematurely due to injury.

As great as Moises and Mitoma potentially are, even Alexis, this is still for me an open and shut case, it will take a world class player to usurp Lawro as the greatest ever Seagull.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lallana is not an ex player. If current players were allowed I think a World Cup beats a Premier League title!

Edit: and Jimmy Case would easily top Ulloa as well
Without looking it up, I think Robinson and Saunders both had a bit of success after leaving us too - and if you include ex-players going on to managerial success, Jimmy Sirrel, Dave Sexton and Howard Wilkinson are in with a shout too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here