The Large One's personal attack on Jonny Byrnes Ego?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And your attack on TLO is different ? Why ?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Has it been deleted to save his blushes?

It was a pretty embarrassing thing to read from a 37 year old, I've got be honest.

Since when did you have carte-blanche to take the moral-high ground? And to comment on what is embarrassing for a 37-year old is not really what is required from a wannabe Mod is it?

Alan's told me what he wrote and frankly it was hilarious, so it would be shame if the Mods are going to start getting precious about what's written by a regular poster?

:rant:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
If you must know, and I must warn you that it's not especially exciting, just a little embarrassing, as it was denounced as such by the few who saw it before it's deletion. It comprised of the follwing:

Planning delay to Johnny Byrne's Ego
It was revealed earlier today that planning permission for 15 luxury apartments scheduled to be built on the site of Johnny Byrne's Ego would be delayed by new evidence being considered by DEFRA.

His Ego, a 10-acre cerebral wasteland in Hove has lain barren for the best part of two decades, but was apparently revived recently. The apartments were specifically designed with the controversial consideration of having the lights on while no-one was in. The main concern about the Ego, however, was its stultifying stench of bullshit emanating from the site drifting across cyber-Sussex. The bullshit resurges briefly on a daily basis before being flattened by humiliation.

Many people have protested about the stench, and the excessive and agressive Brandishing of the keyboard, albeit with little effect.

If matters cannot be sorted soon, the plot on which the Ego resides may well be lost once and for all.

The Ego was unavailable for serious comment.
Darn my PC's memory...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If you must know, and I must warn you that it's not especially exciting, just a little embarrassing, as it was denounced as such by the few who saw it before it's deletion. It comprised of the follwing:

Darn my PC's memory...

I think it's funny! Why would TLO be embarassed?! Where's it gone?

TOP QUALA! :clap2:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
It's certainly funnier than some of JBE's ramblings, and isn't written in a bullying or pedantic way. Can't see the problem myself.

And why should TLO be embarrassed? Why should being 37 and still having a sense of humour and balance be a bad thing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports