Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Labour party and anti-Semitism

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Breaking news: Israeli Agent infiltrates Labour meeting to expose Labour member claims Israeli Agents have infiltrated Labour Party. As a good Israeli friend said to me recently, if you stand up for the Palestinians or question Israeli policy, the friends of Israel will do anything to undermine you and weaponise anti-Semitism. If you look at Corbyn's past, you'll see he has done more to combat fascism and anti semitism than almost every other MP combined. As a Jew I find it frightening that I cannot question the actions of Isreal without being labelled an anti Semite or even more bizarrely I will be called the wrong type of Jew. For many of those on the attack at the moment (especially the right of the Labour Party and Board of Deputies) they are fundamentally opposed to both Corbyn's general policies, mild as they are, and to any support for a Palestinian right to return.
Having said all that, I now expect to be expelled from the Labour Party and be exposed in that old enemy of bigotry the Daily Mail. It was fun while it lasted, goodbye!

There are numerous examples of anti scemitism n the Labour Party that have nothing to do with critisicing the state of Israel. I posted some links several months ago on the Jeremy Corbyn thread. Just do some basic googling along the lines of ‘Labour Party members accused of anti scemitism’ or something like that. I can’t actually be bothered to look up my post because I am tired of the same old ‘we are not allowed to criticize Israel ‘argument. It’s just a diversionary tactic.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Well done for rooting out the anti Semites, we thank you for your stirling work. Of a party of over half a million members you will find several despicable scum bags. But with those odds (and no disrespect intended to the Labour Party) you'd expect to find more paedophiles or Elvis impersonators. Have you put as much effort into exposing the rampant anti semitism in the Tory party, or even its equally repulsive islamaphobia - all of which seems to be a non story in the media.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
And now the Labour Party are saying he is still suspended, Corbyn at last has listened the moderates and maybe now he can start towing the centrist line...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Corbyn today suggested that only 0.1% of his members (circa 512,000) have been investigated over allegations made against them!!

512 lined up is an awful lot of people and they’re the ones who people have had the courage to whistle blow, how many others are there ffs!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There are numerous examples of anti scemitism n the Labour Party that have nothing to do with critisicing the state of Israel. I posted some links several months ago on the Jeremy Corbyn thread. Just do some basic googling along the lines of ‘Labour Party members accused of anti scemitism’ or something like that. I can’t actually be bothered to look up my post because I am tired of the same old ‘we are not allowed to criticize Israel ‘argument. It’s just a diversionary tactic.

At best some have been bloody stupid

https://www.theguardian.com/news/20...ogises-for-backing-jazz-musician-gilad-atzmon

For balance I also think it's remarkable that Rees Mogg is still an MP.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/po...up-that-want-to-repatriate-black-Britons.html

https://www.politicshome.com/news/u...44/jacob-rees-mogg-under-attack-sharing-video

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
0_67-Labour-peers-blast-Corbyns-failure-over-anti-Semitism-in-grim-newspaper-adver.jpg

I challenged Corbyn on antisemitism a year ago. Things have only got worse

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ism-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-margaret-hodge

Nothing to see here, the dear leader is just a victim of a red tory/ 'zionist' /BBC conspiracy :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here