The Killers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Not to that gig but I'm hoping somehow to get myself into the NME gig at the Dome. Well want to see the Futureheads and the Kaiser Chiefs too.

These bands, not the likes of Coldplay or Kasabian, are the future of music in this country.

The NME gig is coming to Bristol Academy on Feb 1st, my bloody daughter got a ticket I bloody didn't...... darn it!

Killers are v good, but the Futureheads are spot on mate.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Killers are certainly an excellent band but other than the singles they've released of Hot Fuss the other songs are average. I have heard a few songs by Bloc Party and Kaiser Chiefs and they sound promising, should be a great night.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I wa slistening to hot fuss at lunch today and I am pushed to find a poor song on the whole album.

Plus one of the tracks is called:-

andy, You're a star :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Hot Fuss trails off a bit towards the end, and I can't decide if I love or hate "Glamorous Indie...", but on the whole its a top album.

Kaiser Chiefs kick serious arse, but I reckon Bloc Party are a bit bent.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
"Andy your a star" is the worst song on the album!

They are a very british group seeing as they are from Las vegas!
put them up there with Razorlight

I think they are another, Sisssor Sisters- big over this side of the pond but not the other

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
I've had Hot Fuss for a while and I think the albums great - if I was pushed to finger the weakest track I'd say it was 'Believe me Natalie'.

I managed to get a pair of tickets off E bay a few weeks back for the Brighton gig and only paid face value - well pleased.

Tinx -I've PM'd you re:availability.

;)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Shankly Seagull said:
I've had Hot Fuss for a while and I think the albums great - if I was pushed to finger the weakest track I'd say it was 'Believe me Natalie'.

I managed to get a pair of tickets off E bay a few weeks back for the Brighton gig and only paid face value - well pleased.

Tinx -I've PM'd you re:availability.

;)

:clap2: :clap2:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
killers are fuckin' A. desparately trying to get tickets on ebay for when they come up to manchester but being a student i'd be forced to sell a limb at the prices they're going for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports