Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Kerry Mayo Testimonial Match

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
superwife said:
Can't wait, Superphil bought me my ticket ages ago in the Auction at Kerry's Boxing Evening for hospitality and seats in the Director's area, so really looking forward to it :wave: - he does love me after all.

Don't forget they are VIP tickets!!!

Hospitality will be in the Directors suite ... with all of the legends (once they have finished playing in the celebs game of course!!)

You also get an invite to the post match party ... again with all the legends :)

Should be a great day for the two of you - I know you have looked forward to it for some time - sorry it has taken so long !!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Mostly good comment so here about Kerry, and a few negative comments by some.

For me, and Superwife, we have watched him from the start, he's always seemed to give his best, he has played superbly in the past (our first season in the Championship?). He has been rock solid for more of his time with us than not. He has proved several managers wrong, and for all those reasons I am pleased the games have been set up. It's a shame it isn't Arsenal or Celtic, but Reading have had a stunning season, they represent the top half of the Premiership. That, combined with the All Stars match should make it a memorable day out, and one that Kerry deserves.

For those of you not going, fair enough, it's your money and your choice, I think you'll miss out on a great day, and one that will probably offer more entertainment, and certainly more goals, than recent matches at Withdean.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Superphil said:
Mostly good comment so here about Kerry, and a few negative comments by some.

For me, and Superwife, we have watched him from the start, he's always seemed to give his best, he has played superbly in the past (our first season in the Championship?). He has been rock solid for more of his time with us than not. He has proved several managers wrong, and for all those reasons I am pleased the games have been set up. It's a shame it isn't Arsenal or Celtic, but Reading have had a stunning season, they represent the top half of the Premiership. That, combined with the All Stars match should make it a memorable day out, and one that Kerry deserves.

For those of you not going, fair enough, it's your money and your choice, I think you'll miss out on a great day, and one that will probably offer more entertainment, and certainly more goals, than recent matches at Withdean.

Yes but you will be in the hoity toity hospitality not with us plebs.

If I am not playing cricket then I will certainly go and give Kerry my support. He certainly deserves it whatever you think of his footballing prowess.

can't be arsed.

had a good career - made a few bob. don't think he needs a tax free perk like this

got better thgings to spend my hard earned on (like a 3yr ST) than pointless meaninless fixture..........

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
Mustela Furo said:
Don't forget they are VIP tickets!!!

Hospitality will be in the Directors suite ... with all of the legends (once they have finished playing in the celebs game of course!!)

You also get an invite to the post match party ... again with all the legends :)

Should be a great day for the two of you - I know you have looked forward to it for some time - sorry it has taken so long !!!!

I am sure it will be worth the wait, we are both really looking forward to it.

In my opinion (no surprise) Kerry deserves his testimonial game and I hope it's a huge success for him.:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:wave: bought my ticket the other day - should be a cracking day :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hate testimonials, might go I suppose.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Hiney said:
Fantastic servant for the club

Fantastic opportunity to see some proper Albion legends in the stripes

Fantastic opportunity for Kerry to earn a well-deserved bonus for his service to the club

If anyone's got a genuine problem with that then f*** RIGHT OFF.

Really looking forward to the day.
:clap: :clap: well said and agreed

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali jenkins said:
Can you still buy tickets for this?

They go on general sale tomorrow.

Up to now, they've only been available for STHs to secure their seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here